PDA

View Full Version : New total server launched

kevinn13
28-04-2005, 05:41 PM
check the new design as well very nice work from the TMS team

http://www.totalmultiserver.com/picts/tmsclient.gif

New Release 26.4.2005 v1.55

No new updates have appeared since 1.51 because 1.52, 1.53 and 1.54 versions were having some minor upgrades and some Firmware Flash packs releases only!

what is new in v1.55 client software?

- Software Design and Cosmetical look changed a little bit, we hope you like it.
- Some Icons added to the buttons to see if closed eyes customers can see buttons now.
- Combobox/Drop Down list menu upgraded with every supported model in the software.
- Users cannot select any port anymore, now just software will display ONLY selectable real ports available in computer!
· This will save them open Device Manager in order to look virtual ports in the case of USB Cables!
· If any user plug an USB cable, it will be available instantly! There is no need to Close/Run Client software again to see new Comport!
- T290i /T290a / T290c Unlocking Added!
- T290i / T290a / T290c Flashing and Language Changing Added!
- T290i / T290a / T290c AVR Language/Firmware Packs for R7A021 and some older ones too!
- New RSA Active versions of P910i from UK/SPAIN/FRANCE are added now to the Unlock list and full supported!
- New RSA Active versions of T630, T628 and T637 from many countries are added now to the Unlock list and full supported!
- Unlock for some new versions of Z600 R6Bxxx RSA Active firmwares from France and East Europe countries are supported now!
- S700i R3M008 Firmware and DEF Language Packs for all languages and Regions including T9's!

(Files are valid for any CID ID phone and any COLOR ID phone)

- S700c R3M008 ASIAN Firmware and DEF Language Packs including Asian T9's!
- T630/T628 R7A011 AVR+ARM Firmwares for every region and language are now available!
- T610 GDFS writing to Phone Memory in order to decustomize operator branding, startup logo, etc…
- T610 Full GDFS File available in the Download Area for totally decustomize a T610 phone after AVR+ARM flashing!

(This FULL GDFS File will allow customers to repair damaged phones by Terminator and some other tools and servers)

- Z800i / V800i R1Y005 Firmware and DEF Language Packs for all languages and Regions including T9's!

(Files are valid for any CID ID phone and any COLOR ID phone)

- K700i R2AL029 Firmware and DEF Language Packs for all languages and Regions including T9's!
- T68i EURO/USA / T68ie ASIA R8A015 AVR+ARM Firmwares for every region and languages are out!
- T68i EURO/USA / T68ie ASIA Flashing Implemented due to high demand from some resellers!
- T68i Full GDFS File available in the Download Area for totally decustomize a T610 phone after AVR+ARM flashing!

(This FULL GDFS File will allow customers to repair damaged phones by Terminator and some other tools and servers)

Too will allow users to convert all T68m phones to T68i phone by simple AVR+ARM flashing and this GDFS writing!

- T226/T226s/T226m/T230/T237/T237m/T238 Flashing and Language Changed added!
- T226/T226s/T226m/T230/T237/T237m/T238 Firmwares and Language packs in different versions available!
- Help Pages updated according the new design, new buttons and new features included in the software!
- Removed in download area the CID/COLOR tags from folder names and flash filenames due to not need to care anymore!
- Free Download Area for customers is now containing 8GB of flash files and language packs for every SonyEricsson model.

All information obtained from www.totalmultiserver.com