PDA

View Full Version : DCT4 imei changer

MicrostarGSM
16-10-2002, 03:45 PM
Here is a new Dct4 imei changer...
i don't have a Dct4 phone in my hand..
please try this software...

WARNING!!!!!!! TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!
DON'T BLAME ME OR F..K ME if the SW damage your phone or something else!!!!!!

I JUST GET THIS SOFTWARE!!!SO LET WE SHARED>>>>>

PLEASE INFORM ME IF THIS SOFTWARE WORKS 100% FOR REPAIR IMEI/CHANGE IMEI
1000000000 x THANKS IN ADVANCE
!!!!!!!NOTE!!!!!! TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK BECAUSE THIS SOFTWARE NOT TESTED BY ME!!!!!I DON'T HAVE DCT4 PHONE HERE...SORRYYYYYY

BEST REGARDS..:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

sonicdeejay
16-10-2002, 04:22 PM
thanks..

has anyone tried successfullyy..

I havn't yet to hav t datacable for my 8310...

cprafferty
16-10-2002, 05:42 PM
****WARNING**WARNING****

DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE

Right tried it, it does NOT work BUT is erases the program file directory

MicrostarGSM
16-10-2002, 06:10 PM
100000 x thanks for the information......

phonedudes
17-10-2002, 10:52 AM
From the warning of cprafferty, we renamed the files and installed them in a totally different directory , disabled the del and deltree commands ...

It definitely tries to access the directory path, it will try to erase that and few other 1st level directories... by having a different install directory the program crashed with 'path not found'

Also if you take a hex editor you see where the one pgm issues 'del' command..

MICROSTAR you should tell whomever to get a life!!

gsm-magic
17-10-2002, 11:06 PM
this s/w wont work or change imei in dct4 although clever in its facia it actualy isnt programmed to look for a com port or access any part of any phone it was written by someone with a bitter grudge against jic electronics.
many have bitter problems with jic as i do with my roemmi box not supporting anything i have after buying it but i never thought of issuing s/w like that maybe if the command was changed from deltree to unconditional format c:\ but that would only harm innocent people besides jic so its not worth thinking about.

sonicdeejay
18-10-2002, 01:08 PM
sad ..:mad:

phantom2002
21-10-2002, 09:01 AM
its sad they have knowledge to program, and use it like this :(

phonedudes
22-10-2002, 08:04 AM
Thanks for removing the files....

I would think 'MicrostarGSM' that you would at the least of ran the program before posting it on the forum, whether you had a DCT4 phone or not!

mob4u1
01-11-2002, 08:30 PM
Has anyone tries this software on this site?

Espesially cprafferty you are the first to find them and say they
"DESTROY"

have a look a.s.a.p!:D

cprafferty
01-11-2002, 10:32 PM
Please ignore "mob4u1" as he not properly read the thread or he would of seen what phonedudes said

From the warning of cprafferty, we renamed the files and installed them in a totally different directory , disabled the del and deltree commands ...

It definitely tries to access the directory path, it will try to erase that and few other 1st level directories... by having a different install directory the program crashed with 'path not found'

Also if you take a hex editor you see where the one pgm issues 'del' command..

MICROSTAR you should tell whomever to get a life!!

also "mob4u1" hasn't read the other DCT-4 IMEI threads in this section as he would of seen what other people had said about this "program".

mob4u1
04-11-2002, 05:00 PM
i stand corrected and hang my head in shame - sorry

@cprafferty well observed

i just dont want anyone to have thier computers etc fouled up by people who are just out to make trouble for others...

Please forgive me!

cprafferty
04-11-2002, 07:17 PM
Not a problem we all have to start somewhere.

wings
04-11-2002, 09:27 PM
:confused:

Shidoshi
27-11-2002, 03:22 AM
Hmm...

Don't you guys think it's at all suss MicrostarGSM warning twice about trying this software at your own risk? One would think he would try running the program regardless if he has a mobile or not.

Not trying to blame him for anything, but his post was a dead-giveaway to me... It's like all the false advertising out they are made so people fall for all the jargon they want to sell :(

Cheers,
-Dave

phantom2002
27-11-2002, 12:21 PM
i know that most of the ppl that downloaded the dodgy software tried it regardless of having a dct4 phone about, just to see what it looks like etc.

We all learn from our mistakes !, if you don't then GSM is not the business to be in !!

Regards

wings
27-11-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by phantom2002
i know that most of the ppl that downloaded the dodgy software tried it regardless of having a dct4 phone about, just to see what it looks like etc.

We all learn from our mistakes !, if you don't then GSM is not the business to be in !!

Regards

Your right but about this soft it was said maybe over 300 times at all the gsm fourms that it will ruine your pc and that was said buy good guys so where is the point to test a fack software .
regards

Shidoshi
28-11-2002, 02:41 AM
Hmm...

I'm not really a forum surfer, so the first I've heard of it was here as a matter of fact, surely I'm not the only person that got the news first hand from here...

Cheers,
-Dave

NetGear#
28-11-2002, 12:52 PM
Hi All

I think that the only way to modify IMEI is to change UEM chip..
There is no software that I know.

Bye

raja1963uk
08-12-2002, 03:28 AM
HI people ....i am afraid that the dct4 imei changer does NOT work .....ITS A FAKE....
WARNING!!!!..if programme is downloaded and opened it deletes some files from your windows....YOUR AT RISK!!..
i GUESS SOMEONE WILL DEVELOPE A SOFTWARE THAT WORKS...SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE....MIGHT AHVE TO WAIT TOO LONG AND THE PHONES YOU HAVE WILL BE OUT OF FASHION..OR OUT OF DATE..OK GUYS TA... TA..

wings
09-12-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by raja1963uk
HI people ....i am afraid that the dct4 imei changer does NOT work .....ITS A FAKE....
WARNING!!!!..if programme is downloaded and opened it deletes some files from your windows....YOUR AT RISK!!..
i GUESS SOMEONE WILL DEVELOPE A SOFTWARE THAT WORKS...SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE....MIGHT AHVE TO WAIT TOO LONG AND THE PHONES YOU HAVE WILL BE OUT OF FASHION..OR OUT OF DATE..OK GUYS TA... TA..

ok

raja1963uk
09-12-2002, 03:37 PM
ANY LUCK??

DaveGSM82
17-12-2002, 07:59 PM
has anyone been able to access the code of a dct4 handset yet? am I right in thinking that the flash is encrypted? I have been thinking about the imei problem, since the imei is held within the eeprom this means we cant do anything with it, yet. I was thinking however why cant we change a few bytes of the MCU so that it does not look for the imei data in the eeprom (or whatever) and instead we could redirect it towards something else like an unused are of the PPM and write our own imei to this point, thus making it possible to change the imei by writing a different value to the PPM.

your comments?

Dave.

wings
18-12-2002, 12:52 AM
http://www.gsmhacker.com/Product/DCT4_unlock/IMEIrebuild.htm