PDA

View Full Version : 3200 Cannot undo Restriction



Kakarrot
08-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Hi,
I calculated the codes, removed SIM, entered them. It said Wrong Code a few times but now it says "cannot undo restriction.
For the first 7 times I used the online calculator after it also the offline one.

What shall I do now? Buy a cable? If yes what kind of cable? And which software do i need?

Its a 3200 Vodafone Germany mobile

Regards,
KK

EdgeCrusher
08-05-2005, 08:34 PM
"Cannot undo restriction" means that a wrong code has been entered too much times. You have only five tries to enter the correct code.

And, well, unfortunately there's no easy way to unlock it now. "Cable" means it has to be hardware unlocked. You need a box, like Griffin, Prodigy, USF, which are too expensive for just one phone. No cable or software will do the job, the box is needed because the fw of the phone must be replaced with a clean one.

Take the phone to a small phone repair shop, they will flash it for a small charge.

Best regards
Edge

Kakarrot
15-05-2005, 08:54 PM
"Cannot undo restriction" means that a wrong code has been entered too much times. You have only five tries to enter the correct code.

And, well, unfortunately there's no easy way to unlock it now. "Cable" means it has to be hardware unlocked. You need a box, like Griffin, Prodigy, USF, which are too expensive for just one phone. No cable or software will do the job, the box is needed because the fw of the phone must be replaced with a clean one.

Take the phone to a small phone repair shop, they will flash it for a small charge.

Best regards
Edge
Thanks but I found a way to appreciate the phone with the simlock. (A little gift to my cousin :D)

Now I buyed a new one, because my mom still needs a phone :D
So, this is my 3rd 3200 and it didn´t work properly like the 2nd.
I calculated and tried code 7 and 1 but still become the 'code error' alert.

I used:
Nokia 3200
Vodafone Germany

MCC+MNC: 26202000
Asic 2
V2 33820

#pw+413 457 540 156 657+1#
#pw+092 143 624 003 346+7#

They both didn´t work!

Please tell me my faults because I dont wanna lose this phone too!
Regards,
KK

sergo_zmeia
15-05-2005, 10:20 PM
First go read our guide in articles....than maybe U need to use griffin than V..blal bla...and than I wish U good luck...
Regards!
sergo_zmeia

MarkieT
15-05-2005, 10:20 PM
Try Asic 2, box serial=custom 32811

Kakarrot
15-05-2005, 10:49 PM
Try Asic 2, box serial=custom 32811
Thanks MarkieT, it worked!

MarkieT
15-05-2005, 10:57 PM
You are welcome m8 ;-)