PDA

View Full Version : mpg on 3650?

herimitis
11-05-2005, 06:28 PM
I have transferred some 26 mpgs on my 3650 only to see that i can not see them! the real says 0x800400... is there a way , an app maybe to install and see them ? tnks
i have the smartmovie but it seems to play only avis:(

marklloydbinar
12-05-2005, 02:39 AM
I have transferred some 26 mpgs on my 3650 only to see that i can not see them! the real says 0x800400... is there a way , an app maybe to install and see them ? tnks
i have the smartmovie but it seems to play only avis:(

Real Players cant play mpg files, and youre right that Smartmovie can read only AVI files. 2 things you should do to view your mpgs, 1st is conversion, you can convert it to AVI using Smartmovie converter, convert it to 3gp using Nokia converter or convert it to Real Media files, And 2nd, find the apps named multimediaplayer for mobile, ive heard thats theres an apps out on the net for playing mpgs over your phone but mpg is a huge big files so i suggest you do the first one. Hope this could help.

herimitis
13-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Real Players cant play mpg files, and youre right that Smartmovie can read only AVI files. 2 things you should do to view your mpgs, 1st is conversion, you can convert it to AVI using Smartmovie converter, convert it to 3gp using Nokia converter or convert it to Real Media files, And 2nd, find the apps named multimediaplayer for mobile, ive heard thats theres an apps out on the net for playing mpgs over your phone but mpg is a huge big files so i suggest you do the first one. Hope this could help.

It is true. the suite converted them to 3gp but my 3650 can not play 3gps either:( so i thought i might uncheck the convertions and transfer them as they are but can not see them either. si had better delete them and convert them to avis.

marklloydbinar
01-06-2005, 10:46 AM
It is true. the suite converted them to 3gp but my 3650 can not play 3gps either:( so i thought i might uncheck the convertions and transfer them as they are but can not see them either. si had better delete them and convert them to avis.

Do you set the Nokia converter to subqcif before conversion? I think that is the problem because 3650 can record video as 3gps(subqcif), so i think you should change that settings, or used smart movie as well.

ranibdyollkram
03-06-2005, 03:27 AM
Do you set the Nokia converter to subqcif before conversion? I think that is the problem because 3650 can record video as 3gps(subqcif), so i think you should change that settings, or used smart movie as well.

I don't understand what you're implying.
Could you please rephrase your sentece?
You have a bad case of speaking english.
Speak in your language instead...

marklloydbinar
03-06-2005, 08:31 AM
I don't understand what you're implying.
Could you please rephrase your sentece?
You have a bad case of speaking english.
Speak in your language instead...

Do you really dont understand my english or do you not understand the topic on this post, poor mates, ok sorry for my bad english, i think you can understand that if you know the topic in this thread. Have to go on this thread bye.

ranibdyollkram
03-06-2005, 11:00 AM
poor mates

You mean that in single or in plural form? :grin:

Just a question mateS

marklloydbinar
04-06-2005, 02:22 AM
You mean that in single or in plural form? :grin:

Just a question mateS

I dont need to study speaking of english in a right way, i hate english, im here for the forum, to help, but not what you intended to this forum, to watch others english whether it is right, and i think you are not in the right place, go, find Forum for english subject. And also, for the mods, sorry for this off topic. Have to sign off. Thanks.

ranibdyollkram
04-06-2005, 04:35 AM
I dont need to study speaking of english in a right way, i hate english, im here for the forum, to help, but not what you intended to this forum, to watch others english whether it is right, and i think you are not in the right place, go, find Forum for english subject. And also, for the mods, sorry for this off topic. Have to sign off. Thanks.

:lol:
i think i'm in the right place. the reason i joined this forum is for you. just to PRAISE you, to WATCH you on what you are doing/saying or anything you're doing in this cool forum ;)

and for all of the people out there. please dont mind me. i'm just a shadow of mr. software/hardware engineer here :)

regards for the mods :)