PDA

View Full Version : Happy Slap this you CUNTS

whitey420
12-05-2005, 05:30 PM
Please if anyone has videos of black people getting happy slapped(physically abused), please share with me, I need to see some or I will end up releasing my anger in some crazy way.

Please happy slap me you foreign cunt, so I can blade your disrespectful ass in legitimate self defence :-x

I can't believe some of you people are laughing at your own national country fellow getting hurt by black racists, you darn fools.

whitey420
12-05-2005, 05:34 PM
News article filed by BNP news team

Commuters who use London Transport are having to get used to the daily occurrence of a new phenomenon; a consequence of decades of multi-culturalism that has turned the former hub of a massive global empire into a dirty, overcrowded, crime ridden hell-hole.

Gangs of young Black males wander around the capital attacking mostly young commuters at random; on buses and tubes, while waiting at stations or even in broad daylight in the middle of a busy street. The victims are kicked or punched in the face or just slapped around the face while another member of the gang captures the attack on video using a mobile phone. While the victims are mostly young white males, even young females are targeted and it is clearly a racial phenomenon, the young Blacks have the impression that whites are a soft target. The craze is however sadly catching on amongst some impressionable white kids as well, particularly in parts of south London.

We have been alerted to some footage on the Internet which shows the very ugly face of what is bizarrely called “happy slapping”. It is anything but happy for the victims who are often left with bloody noses, broken bones and in immense pain. The attackers are seen and heard to be in states of hysteria as they either make a quick escape or pile on the humiliation, launching blow after blow on a particularly hapless individual.

Victims and witnesses of this pathetic and dangerous craze are urged to report the incidents to the relevant police force and make sure the full racial nature of the assault is recorded. The raw footage can be seen at Hotniss Videos 1 and a further video here. The quality from the mobile phone videos is poor but the message is clear.

Welcome to the pleasures of cultural diversity!

http://bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=289

leespud
12-05-2005, 07:04 PM
fuck sick shit, kill the fucking wankers that do this shit

the truth is this shit has always happened its just now being filmed so now school kids are gonna see this and think its kool and do it

fucking sick!!!!!!! :x :x :x

ahib
12-05-2005, 07:49 PM
yes this is sick-whether WHITE or BLACK this shit has got 2 stop-also the hatred for different ppls has got to stop too! I mean lifes too short MR whitey420! soon youll be old and what did you do with your life? wasted it on crap like bnp.org and the like-just live life man ! keep yourself to yourself like I do ! have you seen the film american history x? If only evryone grew into their humanity -we're all human beings its just sad that some of us are less human and cant live alongside people without prejudice!

momagic
12-05-2005, 11:46 PM
both the bnp and happy slaps are pathetic

BizzyRok
13-05-2005, 12:08 AM

bnp is worse

marklloydbinar
13-05-2005, 03:37 AM
Those people doing that are real s**kss.

mirkocrocop
13-05-2005, 03:39 PM
Oh I would like to see them slap me :evil: Too bad that they arent in my country :mad:

leespud
13-05-2005, 04:07 PM
haha think the bnp are bad take a look at the national front hahahahaha

whitey420
13-05-2005, 07:47 PM

Actually I've noticed you created a thread sharing happy slaps and thinking they are funny, http://nokiafree.org/forums/t70001/h/s.html

You are the type of reason that the BNP exist, we want you deported out of our beatiful country, the BNP aint bad they are just angry at this kind of disgusting behaviour and other dirty stuff like muslims raping white British girls, face it.

NokDoc
13-05-2005, 11:19 PM
Mr. Whitey,

In what propotions should I read all these suggestions bout black or muslim people here?

U may dislike criminals, nothing wrong on that.

But to me mentioning it's due to specific groups is way beyond what I will tolerate.

This makes it looks like to me U are the much bigger problem as the actual crimes themselves.

So beware, U're high on my list now...

NokDoc

Alinus
14-05-2005, 07:53 AM
moved to off topic.
also thread closed...cause i don't see here any ideas that could make u ppl here look smarter.

also mr "whytey"...consider that i have my eyes on your nice whyte ass for some racist remarks and that next time u'll play keyboard on another forum...not this one.