PDA

View Full Version : Flashed D500, now it doesnt even turn on!

eggchaser
18-05-2005, 08:57 AM
Sorry if this is repeating a question asked in an old post but i have looked and it was to no avail.

yesterday i tried to flash my d500 using corona v3.2 and D500XAEB1 firmware. it got about 80% of the way through and then seemed to freeze, i left it for 3hours and nothing else happened. i decided to try again but when i click start it reads for a few seconds then fails. now when i try i get the
** Wait for Connect Request from Mobile...** (POWER ON the PHONE!) message but when i press the power button nothing happens. i have tried multiple times but nothing works. even when i just try to turn the phone on at all i get no response.

can someone please help as otherwise i have just turned my d500 into a rather expensive paperweight!?!?!? thanks

wolfecom
18-05-2005, 09:10 AM
i posted how to flash a d500 using corona downloader search for it in this forum m8 and follow the instructions cheers wolfe

wolfecom
18-05-2005, 09:12 AM
the cable i use has a 9 volt battery connector on it use a new battery and a fully charged phone battery it should take about an hour n twenty mins

THE INSAAN
21-05-2005, 01:14 PM
phone battery is dead, you need to borrow a fully charged battery as your phone in current condition will not be capable of charging,

eggchaser
09-06-2005, 12:29 PM
phone battery is dead, you need to borrow a fully charged battery as your phone in current condition will not be capable of charging,

the battery was the problem...i bought a new 9v one since that died during the first flash rendering the phone nothing more useful than a paperweight. it was the phone battery that was the problem though, but i charged this with the phone in its dead state and althought it didnt say it was charging it still worked. cheers for the advice anyway