robinhood1995
20-05-2005, 01:51 AM
Hi All,
I know there are many postes out there about this but I have tried to unlock the phone 4 time now and still no go.
I have tried with the NewGriffin codes 1 & 7 and also with the Griffin Clip 1 & 7.
Any on have anyidea if the ( b ) at the end of the 6230 have anything to do with it?
I am on Cincinnati Bell Wireless
Thanks
RH
I know there are many postes out there about this but I have tried to unlock the phone 4 time now and still no go.
I have tried with the NewGriffin codes 1 & 7 and also with the Griffin Clip 1 & 7.
Any on have anyidea if the ( b ) at the end of the 6230 have anything to do with it?
I am on Cincinnati Bell Wireless
Thanks
RH