PDA

View Full Version : 3560 Powers Off.

snowcrash
21-05-2005, 08:31 AM
I have a Nokia 3560, that after about 20 seconds Powers off. i went to my local cell store, they wanted to send it out, i talked them into getting a not quite dead 3560, after swaping the main board, i've come to the conclusion that it is On the board its self, not any of the bits molded into the back peice.

Orrigionally i was planing on swaping out the memory chips, and activating the one i picked up today, however they are diffrent board rev's,

does anyone have any suggestions as to what i could try? i have access to anything and everything you would want to do BGA rework with (xray inspection equipement, and BGA rework stations) So, no challenge is too big here.
(oh, i have put the phone through the Xray inspector, and there are no broken solder joints anywhere, no voids, nothing, the board is perfect.)

i was told it cant be reprogramed because it doesnt stay on long enough to be, all my other nokia phones need only a few seconds to take programing however,. is this one diffrent.

sorry i was kinda wordy,.
heres the short of it.
Nokia 3560, powers off, think its a software problem, suggestions?

snowcrash
21-05-2005, 10:54 PM
just got back from having it looked at, they swear up and down that its a hardware problem.