PDA

View Full Version : Who to unlock a Nokia 6630 Known as DCT5

crashynot
22-05-2005, 10:44 AM
Hi to all thoughs in the forum
i know long time no see , you might say
yes i have being doing other thing other than mobile unlocking

I have done sone work on Unlocking codes, that has change alote since it has become avalible to all for free

Now let me get too the point
Nokia 6630 has know to be the most wanted fone now to unlock
but the codes have changed in a way
DCT5 dont work on a 15 digit code like DCT4 but a 12 Digit code
so the soucr ahs intirely changed
i have being testing code foe a while now and the have worked in 80 % of the fones
cause not all fone have been locked in the same way here in my country

so the codes for Nokia 6630
looks like this

#pw+************+1#
#pw+************+2#
#pw+************+3#
#pw+************+4#
#pw+************+5#
#pw+************+6#
#pw+************+7#

If they alow code testing here maybe i can help out

CrashYnot or known as CyberBOG

crashynot
22-05-2005, 05:11 PM
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH STILL 15 DIGIT CODES

Funny that people cant generate the codes

If you look at the service manual level 3+4 and the amount of effort that Nokia have put into it I doubt anyone will be generating the codes soon

PS If you look at the forum 6630&6680 you will see a bunch of codes that people have fought long and hard to get and even had to splash out hard cash

I had to wait 2 months to get my code!

Im sorry to say But i work at a nokia Service center now for more than 8 Years and i there have the software to lock and relock the Nokia 6630
and all code are 12 digits .

i would like to post the Imei and code of all the fones i have unlocked and relocked but the would cause me my job
but im am working on a way to desifer the code on unlocking
but nokia is tomany steps in front
may be there will not be a free solution avalible

Oh be aware the nokia is working on a fail safe system that will not alow unlocking
not even by flashing the fone
sorry to say but i cat say no more ......just wait and see
one thing i must say ( GOOOD FOR NOKIA keep it up )

GeeZuZz
22-05-2005, 09:22 PM
Thats one weired service center you work at... All codes from my local operator is 15 digits, just like normal DCT-4. The only difference is that there is a completely new algo (you can see as reading boxserial doesn't work anymore)

crashynot
22-05-2005, 10:04 PM
Sorry mate
I only limit to say wat i know
and wat i have done

If you all can remember a Forum Member Know as Wolfman also once said that DCT3 unlocking was a lie and as all of you know now it is posible

so as you may know that there a 8 models of fone that are DCT5 and DCT6

sorry but i now cant say no more
please forgive me

:cry:

Geri
24-05-2005, 11:16 AM
Have anyone tried the codes from CrashYnot ??

thanks
Geri

P.S. @CrashYnot what is the password for your files :-) i dint find it at your page ??

Ka0s^
01-06-2005, 03:13 PM
Come on Crashynot, why would everyone be getting 15 digit codes if you claim its only 12? If you want to stand by your claim then give us proof of you unlocking a 6630 and relocking it. Forget your job, if you can HONESTLY unlock 6630/6680 you will make ALOT of money real quick i promise you.

If you cant back up your claim stop adding fuel to a fire thats already burning.

ale3hs
03-06-2005, 04:28 PM
I dont think there's any reason not to believe that both 15 digit and 12 digit codes unlock the 6630.

browntoa
03-06-2005, 09:34 PM
mr crashynot is renowned for claiming to have calcs...do a search on dct2 calc that he claimed he had...it never worked (he sent it to me and I tried it)

he also claimed all the credit for his Java calc, but others say not

http://nokiafree.org/forums/t72135/h/s.html

quotes from the thread :-

so if ppl see his calculator the cyberbog selecting box and asic by model.. with un updated list of models and serials.. that is my work..

he is a con, he lies about his calc he tries it with everyonr, No one must trust him, he is a cheat

read for yourself....

cabbslad71
26-10-2005, 12:13 AM
mr crashynot is renowned for claiming to have calcs...do a search on dct2 calc that he claimed he had...it never worked (he sent it to me and I tried it)

he also claimed all the credit for his Java calc, but others say not

http://nokiafree.org/forums/t72135/h/s.html

quotes from the thread :-

so if ppl see his calculator the cyberbog selecting box and asic by model.. with un updated list of models and serials.. that is my work..

he is a con, he lies about his calc he tries it with everyonr, No one must trust him, he is a cheat

read for yourself....

Hi browntoa,

If i remember rightly this was an issue with the wolfman, me and you and at that time the dct-3 calc was still in the steps of generation but far from working. He was this forums biggest fabricator and in the end wolfman was barred because of him.
He lay low for a while as he obviously ran out of his sheer bulls**t but has now surfaced for a second round.
Browntoa is right, he is not to be trusted so dont be taken in by his crap.

Anyway nice to see your still working hard here Browntoa as its been some time now.

best regards

cabbslad71