PDA

View Full Version : Remote Mobile Unlocking

graemekeatley
22-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Hi

I am currently in the process of starting my own mobile phone business, and have seen lots adverts about remote mobile unlocking, can anyone tell me exactly what phones can be remotely unlocked and how much and where do you purchase such software for a reasonable price. Also any suggestions as to what boxes/clips are the best to purchase and where do you recommend to purchase them from. I would be very grateful if anyone can help me with this, and look forward to maybe helping in return

Many thanks
Graeme

Salami1_1
24-05-2005, 02:38 PM
Hi,

first of all, post in correct section.

Secondly:
If you are serious in doing business. I can supply you with remote SonyEricsson logs for a very good price. (I'm direct reseller from Davinci, the instant websystem they work with comes from me)
Also I can supply you with more remote unlocking.

Also I can supply various unlock boxes.

Contact me private at: [email protected] or PM me for more.

WBR

Liveunlock
04-06-2005, 03:11 PM
If you are going start a serious unlocking-business, you will either need to generate the codes by hand, or find a backend soulution, to do this for you, online.

We can offer you the back-end system to back you in doing thos.

From our site www.liveunlock.com, we are providing the codegenerator for several sites and unlockers.
All you will need is an account by us, and you are in business.
All you need is a payment gateway (Paypal ePay and a lot of other) and you will be unlocking phones live in no time. Besides from the payment gateway, everything else is provided - Liveunlock.com!

You can change Color, Looks and language, og you can download another templates to put on your website and instructions on how to use them. Color schemes, font family and prices can be set up from the administration module liveunlock.com, 24x7!
The dream of every unlocker. A professional unlocking site, with realtime unlock, for more than 200 different phones

You can contact us directly form our site, or by mail: mail[at]liveunlock[dot]com