PDA

View Full Version : Hardware/Software Recommendations

fortywater
28-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Hi all! First of all, I'm definitely a noob when it comes to this, but I have tried to educate myself as much as possible by reading posts on any forum I come across.

My question is this: What would you all recommend as essential hardware/software items to start off with? Let me add that I deal with a lot of used cell phones and would like to increase their resale value by unlocking them to use on different carriers. My inventory consists of all different makes and models of phones, but they are mostly CDMA. I do have a bunch of GSM phones I need to take care of, but not nearly as many as the CDMA. I would be looking at any purchases as an investment, so I'm trying to cover as much as possible without getting too ridiculous.

I realize that I would have to buy a truckload of equipment to cover all possible phones, but there are so many equipment options out there that I don't know where to begin. If anyone out there has a group of items that they suggest to cover most of the current (not necessarily most recent) phones, I would appreciate any information given.

I was looking at the unibox from one-stop-factory. I definitely need some type of kit that contains a bunch of data cables in one, and that one seemed reasonable.

Thanks a lot for everyone's help, and if my questions have been unclear then please let me know. Cheers.

razor1
04-06-2005, 05:54 AM
i have lots of cdma unlocking software and PST's for sale, along with 1 Nokia RD dongle, let me know what your looking for.