PDA

View Full Version : 6600 batery problem

jak2812
29-05-2005, 10:12 PM
hi
i have a problem with one 6600, the problem is the phone not charge the battery and not power on, i did try with another new one with 3,8 volts and i have the same problem, both batteries are reference BR-5C, if i try with another nokia battery refence BL-4C i got, the phone charge and power on without any problem.
In fact is not the first time it happens to me because not a long time ago i had one 6820 with the same problem, with the BR5C battery not charge but with the BL4C yes, then i thought the problem was the battery but now i know it's not.
Can anybody helps me with this problem?
thanks

aliu
13-06-2005, 08:07 PM
hi
i have a problem with one 6600, the problem is the phone not charge the battery and not power on, i did try with another new one with 3,8 volts and i have the same problem, both batteries are reference BR-5C, if i try with another nokia battery refence BL-4C i got, the phone charge and power on without any problem.
In fact is not the first time it happens to me because not a long time ago i had one 6820 with the same problem, with the BR5C battery not charge but with the BL4C yes, then i thought the problem was the battery but now i know it's not.
Can anybody helps me with this problem?
thanks
try another again battery on phone.
check, your phone battery connector
check,your phone casing again,if properly closed.

aliu