PDA

View Full Version : N-gage help please

fivele
01-06-2005, 01:16 PM
Hi, I have a slight fault with my N-gage some of the buttons no longer work, I have flashed this with new firmware (buttons were broke before). I have cleaned the contacts and checked by sight if anything is wrong with the board but I cant see anything, Anybody have any ideas please it’s the 1,2,4,5 and 7 keys,

Also after I have flashed it the radio no longer works when I connect the headset and open the radio the phone turns off! Any one help me with this please.

marklloydbinar
02-06-2005, 03:25 AM
Hi, I have a slight fault with my N-gage some of the buttons no longer works, I have flashes with new firmware (buttons were broke before). I have cleaned the contacts and checked by slight if any thing is wrong wit the board and I cant see anything any body have any ideas please it’s the 1,2,4,5 and 7 keys,

Also after I have flashed it the radio no longer works when I connect the headset and open the radio the phone turns off! Any one help me with this please.

Same with my colleagues ngage. I suggest that you go to Nokia Center, the problem on your ngage seems critical and now on major stage. After a week my colleague ngage is ok and fully working after going to Nokia Center.

Gus2003
02-06-2005, 10:43 PM
dude...no offense, but where'd you learn to speak english?
and with the ngage...good advice you have given there my young padawan!

fivele
05-06-2005, 01:59 PM
Same with my colleagues ngage. I suggest that you go to Nokia Center, the problem on your ngage seems critical and now on major stage. After a week my colleague ngage is ok and fully working after going to Nokia Center.

Thank you for your advise I was hoping I might be able to fix it without taking it to Nokia there charge the earth and at the current price of a second hand unit I might be better buying one of them

Unless anyone else can help, please!