PDA

View Full Version : confused! please help!

Loz1984
06-06-2005, 02:35 PM
ive got a samsung a300 mobile phone without a sim! when i turn the phone on it is requesting a sim number? after failing the pin it asks for a puk code? ive looked through other listings and am just getting more confused! i just cannot unlock the phone as im not exactly great with the whole mobile phone technology lol!
please can someone help?

farsh2002
06-06-2005, 04:47 PM
Are You sure, there is no sim card?
How You can input PIN and PUK code and lock sim card if there is no sim card???

If so, it must be a sim lock only, just use other sim card.

Rather strange.

GoodLuck

FoneUnlocking
06-06-2005, 07:56 PM
ive got a samsung a300 mobile phone without a sim! when i turn the phone on it is requesting a sim number? after failing the pin it asks for a puk code? ive looked through other listings and am just getting more confused! i just cannot unlock the phone as im not exactly great with the whole mobile phone technology lol!
please can someone help?

Hi Mate,
The Puk code is on the simcard, all you will need to do is buy a new simcard.
Most places sell them, if you live in the UK then have alook at my site, as i have them in very cheap!

Bones2
07-09-2007, 04:48 PM
please can someone help?

it was asking for the pin code for your sim card now it wants a p uk number that you can only get from the the network provider , so you will have to ring them.

it happens when u have entered the code for the sim 3 times wrong

to unlock it with no simcard in the phone enter this code to unlock

Model: Samsung SGH-A300

*2767*637#

phone should now be unlocked for all networks :eek:

Hope this helps mate