PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 6010 assistance



starchman
09-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Is this model supported? If so, could somebody help me to figure out how to use the calculator? I did a search, and I couldn't find any useful information.

starchman
09-06-2005, 07:41 PM
Thanks, I'll let you know; I don't have the phones with me, and to be honest I didn't expect a reply so quickly. I really appreciate it.

Greythork
06-07-2005, 05:55 AM
I just used your hint for my Nokia 6010 with T-Mobile and it worked great.

Thanks. :)

Rashiki
08-07-2005, 08:56 AM
subway999,

Should this work for a T-Mobile pre-paid 6010? Thanks.

ktinca
13-08-2005, 05:44 PM
The instructions worked great!

I unlocked my Nokia 6010 on T-mobile To Go (USA Prepaid), which I just purchased.

- Ktinca




subway999,

Should this work for a T-Mobile pre-paid 6010? Thanks.

mabu
22-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Unlocked my Nokia 6010 using your instructions. Thanks a million.

ezramoore
20-09-2005, 02:21 AM
could you post a followup, code one didnt work. Thank you

Ezra

EdgeCrusher
20-09-2005, 03:38 AM
Mr. ezramoore, please post the date of your firmware so we can point you in the right direction. Please, specify also network and country. Thank you!

Best regards
Edge

zeiche
31-10-2005, 09:38 AM
I just bought a Nokia 6010 for T-Mobile today and unlocked it using the above instructions with no trouble.

cici4
09-11-2005, 09:11 PM
I'm a newbie and I'm a little confused :???: . When you say "unlock", do you mean resetting the security code or do you mean allowing the phone to be used with different carriers? I have a 6010 and need to reset the security code on it. I've searched everywhere in this forum and can't seem to find anything on acquiring the mastercode for the 6010 without a data cable. If anyone could shed some light, it would be greatly appreciated.

Gieffel
09-11-2005, 10:24 PM
I'm a newbie and I'm a little confused :???: . When you say "unlock", do you mean resetting the security code or do you mean allowing the phone to be used with different carriers? I have a 6010 and need to reset the security code on it. I've searched everywhere in this forum and can't seem to find anything on acquiring the mastercode for the 6010 without a data cable. If anyone could shed some light, it would be greatly appreciated.

Do a search with "security mastercode" the answer exists without cable

cici4
09-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the info, Gieffel. I've already done a search for "mastercode", but the only solution I found was a Symbian OS software, which I don't have (the Symbian phone I mean) and don't know anyone who does. Or I could unlock the phone using the calculator, but all I really want to do is reset the security code. I'm looking for a Symbian emulator right now. I'll post here of my results to help others. In the meantime, does anyone else know any other solutions to my problem? Thanks in advance.

Gieffel
09-11-2005, 11:12 PM
Have a look on your other message

Avoid double posting

BYE !

naokuphilip
10-11-2005, 02:41 AM
Hello everyone. Sorry to bother you but I have only 2 more chances to try the unlocking code (I've been searching everywhere but the codes I got didnt work). I would like to try the one that is posted but I would like to make sure once more before I try.. hehe
So with my Nokia 6010 Type:NPM-10, I will use Nokia 3510 from the "Nokia Dct4 Online Calculater", choose GEN: original.. and then after getting all codes, which one do I choose, +1 or +7? Thank you!

EdgeCrusher
10-11-2005, 04:57 AM
You won't be able to custom select the serial in the online calc I think. The best option is to download the nfree calc on the unlock codes section. Once you got it installed, go to options and set the calc to expert mode. That way you will be able to select a custom serial.

Best regards
Edge

mabu
19-01-2006, 05:43 PM
Previously unlocked a Nokia 6010 using 3510 DCT4 ASIC2 GEN\ORIGINAL code 1. I tried unlocking a second phone with no look code error. The firmware date is 01-09-04, v 8.62, NPM - 10. Any ideas? Phone is locked to T-mobile USA.

vme106
30-01-2006, 10:52 AM
Thank you for the tip. I just had two more chances and took a chance on the tip you gave. Worked great and unlocked phone.