PDA

View Full Version : samsung e700

robocop
14-06-2005, 08:35 PM
hi ive got a samsung e700 ive downloaded the software to transfer stuff of the phone from the samsung website but the phone will not connect to the software do you think there is a problem with the infared on my phone
also is there any software that supports the e700 someyhing like oxygen phone ,manager
many thanks

FoneUnlocking
15-06-2005, 01:42 PM
hi ive got a samsung e700 ive downloaded the software to transfer stuff of the phone from the samsung website but the phone will not connect to the software do you think there is a problem with the infared on my phone
also is there any software that supports the e700 someyhing like oxygen phone ,manager
many thanks

Hi ive never managed to get the infared on my samsung E700 to work so i have always used the data cable. there maybe a fault with all the E700 models.

martine4161
30-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Samsung e700 is good mobile. I had used it before 2 years. Right now i have Nokia 5800. According to me i think There is no software to transfer your data. you can use your data cable. Data cable is the only way to transfer your data because in your mobile their is no bluetooth option. and you want file manager then you can use cell phone manager 6.6.5.