PDA

View Full Version : Help on my 7610

furbaby
14-06-2005, 10:21 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post bcos I'm new here so please bear with me. I've been having problems with my 7610 lately. Whenever I try to change my lock pw, the hp lock, it gives me errors saying that my pw is wrong... However, I'm sure that that was the pw I changed into. Is there something wrong with my phone? How do I fix this problem? Cos I heard from my friends that it is possible to get the pw reset by sending it to a hp shop and paying them $20 but I don't wish to pay the price just to reset if it's the issue with the software. I've recently sent it to nokia to upgrade the symbian software so I was wondering if it was the software's problem. Can anyone help me with regards to this? Is there any program of any sort that enables me to reset the pw without paying?

And while I'm on this, is there any free SMS counter for 7610? Please reply me thankies. ^^

aliu
19-06-2005, 03:00 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post bcos I'm new here so please bear with me. I've been having problems with my 7610 lately. Whenever I try to change my lock pw, the hp lock, it gives me errors saying that my pw is wrong... However, I'm sure that that was the pw I changed into. Is there something wrong with my phone? How do I fix this problem? Cos I heard from my friends that it is possible to get the pw reset by sending it to a hp shop and paying them $20 but I don't wish to pay the price just to reset if it's the issue with the software. I've recently sent it to nokia to upgrade the symbian software so I was wondering if it was the software's problem. Can anyone help me with regards to this? Is there any program of any sort that enables me to reset the pw without paying?

And while I'm on this, is there any free SMS counter for 7610? Please reply me thankies. ^^
you can reset the phone ,using phone menu or using phone codes.

try this now.....

aliu