View Full Version : Unlocking 6670 on Fido, Canada
mtlguyca
15-06-2005, 03:13 AM
Hello,
Did anyone have any positive experience in unlocking this model?
I looked over some other threads and it seems like no one knows how to.
Please speak up
:)
See ya!
fatboymal
16-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Yup, it's ASIC 5, enter code +1# followed by code +2#
Easy peasy..
mtlguyca
16-06-2005, 09:43 PM
tryed that and got code error...
mtlguyca
16-06-2005, 10:12 PM
Would you have one in mind ?
I tryed with
NokiaFREE Unlock Codes Calculator 3.10
used DCT4 Expert only
with asic 5
V2
I have 2 trys left before my phone will lock up so I dont wanna lock up my phone
:)
fatboymal
18-06-2005, 08:35 PM
32802 works just fine. No one should use V2 anymore..
PaoloWireless
03-07-2005, 06:34 PM
any luck alex?
packers17-0
12-07-2005, 12:00 AM
this is what i used, hope it helps:
DCT4 (Expert only)
Canada
Fido - SPECIAL CODE
Asic 5
Custom: 32802
Then I used code +1# followed by code +2# like fatboymal mentioned on his post. This worked the very first time i tried it.
When i typed it in the first time it changed the "Custom" to "T-Mobile" I just changed it back to "Custom" I dont know if that really made a difference at all, but you never know.
Good luck!
Ichigo69
13-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Hey guys.... i dont really get what do you mean "+1# followed by code +2#"... you mean type the +1# then use +2#? or... the frist code? i used those claculator and i got
Model: Nokia (DCT4 )
IMEI:
Network: 30200001
#pw+957 122 271 521 147+1# <= i should type this one for the frist time?
#pw+883 511 602 135 434+2#
#pw+057 633 471 516 251+3#
#pw+005 113 020 301 030+4#
#pw+335 226 155 322 045+5#
#pw+487 537 201 555 255+6#
#pw+036 623 256 466 740+7#
i found these code with
Nokia
DCT4 (expert only)
Canada
Fido-Special code
asic5
Custom:33820
i need help... i got one time left.... i head if we let the phone without batteries for long time... it will... restart everything? and i will have back my other 4 chances? thanks in advance...
ab0rt
29-09-2005, 04:40 PM
just tried the directions above with a brand new fido 6670 and it worked no probs thanks so much all posters whos directions i followed!!!
PaoloWireless
19-12-2006, 06:26 AM
box serialz: 33820 no go on fido, 32802 no go either on fido
only one i havent tried is 32836.. any advice?
etowah
19-12-2006, 08:20 PM
Hello,
Did anyone have any positive experience in unlocking this model?
I looked over some other threads and it seems like no one knows how to.
Please speak up
:)
See ya!
6670 with Fido, use Asic 5, (Fido Special Code) Box 32802 enter Code 2 & 5
edgarlemos
17-01-2007, 11:50 PM
How to unlock 6670
Portugal TMN
etowah
18-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Portugal TMN
6670 Asic 5 box 32802, unlock code 1#
edgarlemos
19-01-2007, 10:01 PM
well etowah it didn't worked :-? i think the 3 trys had already been used. But thats ok. i will unlock it by cable. I'd like to ask you for one thing can you give me the name and if possible the link to download of the best unlock software?
Thanks
edgarlemos:D
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.