PDA

View Full Version : Cable unlocking



bmaria
15-06-2005, 11:03 AM
Hi,

I stupidly left the task of unlocking my nokia 6610i to my son and he as failed 5 times to enter the codes. Therefore i understand that i can no longer use codes to unlock it. How do i go about unlocking it with a cable? or would it be easier and cheaper to find someone to do it for me.

I live in london so i was thinking that there must be somewhere i can go to get it unlocked.

Thanks so much for all your help.

ParadiseVibes
18-07-2005, 12:35 PM
Same thing happened to me... When they cable unlock, will I still have all my numbers and contacts in there?

Or will the phone be clean when flashed

Please reply

mnUnm
18-07-2005, 04:22 PM
By the way... What cable suit 6600 ?
I have been on Nokia internet and the "Faq" section is not any help for this question... not any questions for that matter... just going in a ring and getting no info on nokia.com.......

EdgeCrusher
19-07-2005, 12:44 AM
Same thing happened to me... When they cable unlock, will I still have all my numbers and contacts in there?

Or will the phone be clean when flashed

Please reply

be sure to transfer all your contacts and numbers to the sim before flashing.

Best regards
Edge