PDA

View Full Version : NokiX birthday!

yak
15-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Hello! One year after the first public version I've uploaded the new scripts package and stuff to the site (http://nokix.pasjagsm.pl). Please check the Plotter 2.0 which I've made just a few days ago together with g3gg0. Post your comments here.

Kontact
15-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Happy 1st Birthday... NokiX!

regards

Adebisi
15-06-2005, 02:20 PM
Happy Birthday NokiX :smile: ;)

joci2000
15-06-2005, 08:17 PM
Happy 1st Birthday Nokix :D

deadspot
16-06-2005, 03:24 AM
happy b-day nokix......i wish more function will come
congrtz mr. yak

mohammedkabeer
16-06-2005, 09:13 AM
many many happy returns

Daryl Saludares
16-06-2005, 09:21 AM
a year ago i was wondrin' if i could use fully the program to my phone... so to speak i was able to apply many scripts to NokiX and flash it to my 3310, thank you Yak for devouting your time developing more scripts for the rest of the guys here at NFEE...

my warm greetings of Happy Birthday to NokiX for its one year existence. i really like the Plotter V2.0 functions. its kinda scifi calculator, to which if you buy such calculator it will cost you alot, but thanks to this script my phone turned out to be a very usefull device now, not to mention "txt and call"

more power Sir Yak and g3gg0...

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you for a job well done :razz:

joci2000
16-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Yak, The Plotter 2.0 is very very good :D it is usefull in school ;)
thanks Yak and g3gg0 for this great stuff

But I found a little problem with the new scripts package.

The problem is that some old script(viruz,set_volume,spymode_1.2,sec_code_default) doesn't compatible with the new scripts.

the sec_code_2_default script somewhy run automatically at startup, and the others are make the phone not to boot up. leds are on but nothing else.

I think that the problem may be with the add_5e0_id.rx, but I'm not sure.

so if someone has an idea that about this problems please tell us that how could we solve these problems.

thx

yak
16-06-2005, 05:31 PM
@ joci2000

Yes, you're right. New feature of add_5e0_id.rx (calling all 5E0 functions with 5E2 message, as it is with build-in 5E0 functions) is not compatible with bad written patches (which don't check with what message they were called).

For a while, you can replace the default add_5e0_id.rx script with this one (this new feature was disabled here):
http://nokix.pasjagsm.pl/download/add_5e0_id.rx

Right now, I'm working on these patches to make them compatible. When this will be done, they will be dropped to NokiX Archive.

If someone that wrote one of these script read this right now, please contact me so we can fix it together and provide this fix for future versions.

There are still some problems with 5510 too, as usuall with keys (5510 has full QWERTY keybaord) but I also work on it so it should be fixed shortly.

PS: Thanks to everyone for birthday greetz, NokiX told me to say 'thanks' and promissed to be even better in the future than he is now :)).

newknaber
17-06-2005, 04:28 AM
Happy Birthday Nokix!!! I Wish Ur Good Health (for Yak) And More Version To Come!!!

joci2000
17-06-2005, 07:31 AM
@Yak

Thanks the information :D

Nokix is the best tool what I've ever seen :D

spaceimpact33
17-06-2005, 11:59 AM
Wooh :D
I must agree it is the best tool avalible :)
Many thanks to Yak

Regards

ShadoW2004
17-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Happy Birthday to NokiX!!!! The best program from the best coder Yak ;)

dvirus666
17-06-2005, 06:05 PM
Happy Birthday... :smile: . Can't wait to see what NokiX has for the future.

All the best.

mestrini
18-06-2005, 01:01 AM
YEAH!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and cheers to us all that have managed to keep the spirit of reversing/modding alive and kicking :grin:

@ yak
thanks for the special contribution and for the introduction to REXX ;)

yak
19-06-2005, 08:59 AM
Ok, I think all the reported bugs are now fixed, MADos can be used again and so on.

Thank you very much everyone, I going deeper into it and don't even think of stopping. For example right now i'm trying to connect 2 phones with crossed F-Bus cable to add network game mode to Sones. My next main project will be an Arcanoid game written from scrach. I want it to be much better than the one from MADos.

Keep it on!
[Yak]

GsmCyber
19-06-2005, 12:16 PM
Happy Birthday :D

"Network game?!" ... wwwwooooohhhh... :o

why i give up from modding on nokix release?! :( i'm so stupid...

maybe on my vacations i'll win some time to study nokix :)

Regards

yak
20-06-2005, 10:28 AM
Yes, come back :). There's still a lot of fun we can get out of it. A least till the DCT4 get fully decrypted and free :). On the other hand, don't know how about you guyz but I'm still using 3310 as my primary phone. That's why I try to make it better. I don't want a new phone with lots of unneeded features. With my 3310 I can call and send SMSes. If I need something alse, I programm it myself :D. It's makes me proud playing a game I wrote myself, and for such a closed system as Nokia DCT3. It's much better than playing full coloured java game with sound I had to pay for :(.

joci2000
20-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Yes, come back :). There's still a lot of fun we can get out of it. A least till the DCT4 get fully decrypted and free :). On the other hand, don't know how about you guyz but I'm still using 3310 as my primary phone. That's why I try to make it better. I don't want a new phone with lots of unneeded features. With my 3310 I can call and send SMSes. If I need something alse, I programm it myself :D. It's makes me proud playing a game I wrote myself, and for such a closed system as Nokia DCT3. It's much better than playing full coloured java game with sound I had to pay for :(.

Yes you are absolutely right. These phones quite good for calling, smses, and PROGRAMMING :D
I also use old style phone exactly 3330, and that's why i want to learn how to write programs to these kind of phones. I have some game idea what i want to make. ;)

Daryl Saludares
30-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Yes, come back :). There's still a lot of fun we can get out of it. A least till the DCT4 get fully decrypted and free :). On the other hand, don't know how about you guyz but I'm still using 3310 as my primary phone. That's why I try to make it better. I don't want a new phone with lots of unneeded features. With my 3310 I can call and send SMSes. If I need something alse, I programm it myself :D. It's makes me proud playing a game I wrote myself, and for such a closed system as Nokia DCT3. It's much better than playing full coloured java game with sound I had to pay for :(.i admire you for your simplicity, yet having a brilliant ideas.

Ludfi
04-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Thanks a lot to Nokix Team and maker.

Because of your Nokix, i can make my Nokia 5110 v 5.28 look better.
It's work like new phone. Thank a lot off man.