PDA

View Full Version : 3105 Signal reception problems maybe ?

synbad
16-06-2005, 01:08 PM
Hi n00b here :P anyways I have a 3105 phone which had a cracked lcd screen I replaced it works and it shows well .
The singal bars of the phone shows it has good reception.and show`s the mobile company im with.

Weired thing is I can`t do calls or recieve calls .e.t.c.drop calls straight away after a certain time waiting.. like it has no signal ..(Not stolen or what ever)

Heres the tricky part fiddling around with it .Taking off the faceplate .If I press down the right corner part of the lcd screen frame (top side ) the phone will work and call do everything .ring out .in e..t.c .when I let go drop calls again .e.t.c

I have made sure that pcb is aligned to the anttena box and screws are set to touch ..which shows good reception all full bars. ..but cant do calls .e.t.c until I squeeze one side of the screen then it will work .. pain in the arse .. . maybe its dirty or maybe its not 100 % aligned to the anttena box ?

please give me advise so close to getting this phone going

aliu
19-06-2005, 02:43 AM
Hi n00b here :P anyways I have a 3105 phone which had a cracked lcd screen I replaced it works and it shows well .
The singal bars of the phone shows it has good reception.and show`s the mobile company im with.

Weired thing is I can`t do calls or recieve calls .e.t.c.drop calls straight away after a certain time waiting.. like it has no signal ..(Not stolen or what ever)

Heres the tricky part fiddling around with it .Taking off the faceplate .If I press down the right corner part of the lcd screen frame (top side ) the phone will work and call do everything .ring out .in e..t.c .when I let go drop calls again .e.t.c

I have made sure that pcb is aligned to the anttena box and screws are set to touch ..which shows good reception all full bars. ..but cant do calls .e.t.c until I squeeze one side of the screen then it will work .. pain in the arse .. . maybe its dirty or maybe its not 100 % aligned to the anttena box ?

please give me advise so close to getting this phone going

step.
dismantle phone to check PA
your phone PA and crystal unit can be unsolder .

aliu