View Full Version : 3220 from australia, v2 and new griffen failed
kooby
20-06-2005, 10:32 AM
Hey, i have a 3220 i was attempting to unlock for a friend, however, the generated new griffen code failed, so i tried v2, but failed again. The phone's software is dated 12-07-04. the phone was assembled on on the 11th (november) 04'. Please help guys, im from Australia, so im wondering if anyone else has found what other locking is used. Locked on optus
Cheers
Gieffel
20-06-2005, 10:22 PM
Hey, i have a 3220 i was attempting to unlock for a friend, however, the generated new griffen code failed, so i tried v2, but failed again. The phone's software is dated 12-07-04. the phone was assembled on on the 11th (november) 04'. Please help guys, im from Australia, so im wondering if anyone else has found what other locking is used. Locked on optus
Cheers
Try generate code with "original" (32779) or 32821 (asic6)
BR
EdgeCrusher
21-06-2005, 10:59 AM
Try generate code with "original" (32779) or 32821 (asic6)
BR
Hello Mr. Gieffel! Good to see you.
Have you encountered another 1100 hard to unlock?
I have unlocked five more since the last one that appeared here that was unlocked with Original, but although the last five I've unlocked were pretty new, (including one FW jan 05), they all unlocked with GTCL.
Do you think it's possible that nokia, or local providers are randomly using, or alternating, new/old serials? I think it's a possibility, but would not respond to nokia/carriers previous pattern of replacing older serials...
Well, it's good to see you around. It's been awhile, and lately I'm not here so often, or at least I don't take a look around so slow as before. University and my job had kept me a little busy on the last couple of months.
Best regards
Edge
Gieffel
21-06-2005, 10:10 PM
Hello Mr. Gieffel! Good to see you.
Have you encountered another 1100 hard to unlock?
I have unlocked five more since the last one that appeared here that was unlocked with Original, but although the last five I've unlocked were pretty new, (including one FW jan 05), they all unlocked with GTCL.
Do you think it's possible that nokia, or local providers are randomly using, or alternating, new/old serials? I think it's a possibility, but would not respond to nokia/carriers previous pattern of replacing older serials...
Well, it's good to see you around. It's been awhile, and lately I'm not here so often, or at least I don't take a look around so slow as before. University and my job had kept me a little busy on the last couple of months.
Best regards
Edge
Hello Hedge,
Yes for me things are clear,
for French networks at least, since end of november 2004, all 1100 can be unlocked using serial box asic6 (32821), very randomly using Original
Same thing also for 3100, 3120, 6020
For UK Virgin, I confirm the serial 32811
Best regards
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.