PDA

View Full Version : Help 3220



calvinj
27-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Hi guys I got my code and everything but i just don't get how and where you enter this code...

DCT4 Codes for IMEI: 355006006791865

Provider: 30272000
Canada, Rogers AT&T Wireless
Type: 2, Original Codes

#pw+ 42 63 27 24 53 10 41 5 +1#
#pw+ 39 50 26 21 62 17 21 5 +2#
#pw+ 92 79 52 34 74 26 04 3 +3#
#pw+ 10 66 54 32 03 63 24 3 +4#
#pw+ 42 99 87 54 66 06 27 6 +5#
#pw+ 94 48 22 06 41 05 21 4 +6#
#pw+ 71 50 60 03 32 67 65 3 +7#


I hear that it's good to use the 7th code or something.. I ahve noidea how to do this. Please help!

Do you need the sim card iny uor phone?

Gieffel
27-06-2005, 07:13 PM
Hi guys I got my code and everything but i just don't get how and where you enter this code...

DCT4 Codes for IMEI: 355006006791865

Provider: 30272000
Canada, Rogers AT&T Wireless
Type: 2, Original Codes

#pw+ 42 63 27 24 53 10 41 5 +1#
#pw+ 39 50 26 21 62 17 21 5 +2#
#pw+ 92 79 52 34 74 26 04 3 +3#
#pw+ 10 66 54 32 03 63 24 3 +4#
#pw+ 42 99 87 54 66 06 27 6 +5#
#pw+ 94 48 22 06 41 05 21 4 +6#
#pw+ 71 50 60 03 32 67 65 3 +7#


I hear that it's good to use the 7th code or something.. I ahve noidea how to do this. Please help!

Do you need the sim card iny uor phone?

Without SIM Card and to obtain p, w adn +, you have to press several times the * (star) key
BR