View Full Version : How to Unlock a Nokia 6610i?
Yasman
28-06-2005, 04:57 PM
I have just purchased a brand new Nokia 6610i on t-mobile pre-pay.
I wish to unlock the nokia phone..
does anybody know the unlocking setting to use on the nokia free calculator
The box and serial no's and which code to use would be very helpful.
regards yasman
GeeZuZz
28-06-2005, 09:00 PM
ASIC2 and 32821 boxserial should work fine. At least it works on all 6610i's i have unlocked.
Asger
02-07-2005, 12:24 PM
I have tried to use the unlocker software provided by nokiafree.org, and it automatically generates "Asic 2" and "33820". It doesn't work however (it's v. 3.10).
Around christmas I succesfully unlocked 6610i, but this time neither code 1 or 7 work. Does any of you have any experience in why this is so? Should I proceed trying with the other codes?
In the software, you can't alter the boxserial. Should that be possible, and do you know how?
Thanks for replies.
- Asger
Asger
02-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Maybe I should be more precise:
I choose "Nokia"
Then I choose 6610i (RM-37) - is that correct?
Then I type in the IMEI number, and the program automatically generates "5" in the small box (hope this information doesn't violate the forum rules).
Then I choose "Denmark" and "TDC Mobil" for the correct service provider.
The rest of the boxes can't be altered, but they contain the following (again - hope it doesn't violate the rules!):
MCC+MNC: 23801000
Asic 2
V2
33820
I read a description of the GEN, but since I can't alter it in the program, I assume the program already knows the correct GEN code. Is that a correct assumption, and if not, how can I change the GEN?
Again, thanks for your help.
- Asger
Asger
02-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the reply, Subway.
But if code 1 didn't work, the program advised to try Code 7 in stead. But what should I do if that one doesn't work either?
- Asger
Asger
02-07-2005, 12:53 PM
Alright, now I seem to get it. If Code 1 doesn't work, I should try to do something completely different (cf. your other post in related threads).
I also saw your information about V2 being banned. But I can't change it in the program!
Asger
Asger
02-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Alright, now I confused!
I tried the following settings on thise webpage:
"Original" and "Asic 2", and when typing in Code 1, it went "Phone restriction off" (yeah!) - but when I then put in the sim card, it tells me I need the restriction code? (??). I thought I just turned it off :???:
Hoping for your help.
Asger
Asger
02-07-2005, 01:18 PM
Jeez, it worked!
Thank you very much, man.. great help!
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
- Asger
ParadiseVibes
16-07-2005, 10:57 AM
Hi guys I need help with this also but cannot afford to make a mistake as my tries are lessening.
My phone hardware details are similar below
Extras: T-Mobile UK
353790000**** - please advise if you need the rest of digits
Please help me!!!
Maybe I should be more precise:
I choose "Nokia"
Then I choose 6610i (RM-37) - is that correct?
Then I type in the IMEI number, and the program automatically generates "5" in the small box (hope this information doesn't violate the forum rules).
Then I choose "Denmark" and "TDC Mobil" for the correct service provider.
The rest of the boxes can't be altered, but they contain the following (again - hope it doesn't violate the rules!):
MCC+MNC: 23801000
Asic 2
V2
33820
I read a description of the GEN, but since I can't alter it in the program, I assume the program already knows the correct GEN code. Is that a correct assumption, and if not, how can I change the GEN?
Again, thanks for your help.
- Asger
GGONZO
12-09-2005, 04:10 PM
Just unlocked brand new 6610i on t-mobile using ASIC2 and boxserial 32821.
(well done to the man who pointed this out)
The first code i entered was code 7. Worked spot on.
dunno why i used code 7 first but it knackers the theory someone said about T-mobile only using code 1.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.