PDA

View Full Version : i need bluetooth help

moedawg2k
05-07-2005, 09:26 PM
a lad brought a d500 into my shop for repair (bluetooth refuses to work) so i sent it to a good friend of mine for flashing (all i know about the flasfile is that its a standard un-branded file) i got the phone back flashed but with the bt still not working? it hasnt been imei changed that was the first thing i checked and also it came back with video files on the phone that were 0kb that wont delete? can anyone give me any ideas ? thanks for your time :D

foxycce
05-07-2005, 11:49 PM
u need to fully flash the whole phone again and delete a few things from the phones memory i will help u if u want i have a guide and the software i had same problem and with the bluetooth u need to make sure that the numbers corespond with imei

moedawg2k
08-07-2005, 10:15 AM
thank you for the advice, i take it a nand format helps ? im grateful for the oiffer but i have corona and im hoping it works. i owe you one . thanks

kemzo69
19-10-2005, 06:47 PM
my bluetooth and/infa red on my d500 also doesnt work ive flashed my fone and it still dont work sometimes it will activate but wont find devices and when i try and switch it off the fone freezes any ideas?????