View Full Version : 6010 Problem
thorny530
06-07-2005, 09:13 AM
OK i have unlocked my share of nokias everything from 3100 to 6620. I have a problem with tis one particular At&t 6010 imei 010418003169416 the thing just wont unlock. the first time I put the 7th code in it said, cannot undo restriction. I have a feeling its hard locked. Is there a way to reverse this. The only thing is I i dont have a cable for this phone so Im stuck down river without a paddle
thorny530
06-07-2005, 09:16 AM
when I put a foriegn sim in it it gives me the option to enter restiction code what to do?
thorny530
06-07-2005, 10:07 AM
I have a feeling it is too.
look what I found though
Hardlock undoer thingy (http://www.uniquephones.com/eSupport/?_a=downloads&PHPSESSID=f03cacc0c93fbd9b611d067b80a5951e)
thorny530
06-07-2005, 10:26 AM
here are the screens I am getting (http://www10.brinkster.com/aoaweb/6010.html)
EdgeCrusher
07-07-2005, 12:24 AM
yes, the phone is hardlocked, the message "cannot undo restriction" means that you actally have the correct code, but the five chances have been blowned.
Bad luck, try to find a small repair shop, which will unlock it for a small charge.
Best regards
Edge
rsolomon
09-08-2005, 09:10 PM
I have a feeling it is too.
look what I found though
Hardlock undoer thingy (http://www.uniquephones.com/eSupport/?_a=downloads&PHPSESSID=f03cacc0c93fbd9b611d067b80a5951e)
Link is dead. Did you have any success with the "Hardlock undoer thingy"????
Sounds interesting!
TIA,
Richard
Gieffel
09-08-2005, 10:24 PM
I have a feeling it is too.
look what I found though
Hardlock undoer thingy (http://www.uniquephones.com/eSupport/?_a=downloads&PHPSESSID=f03cacc0c93fbd9b611d067b80a5951e)
That's the normal you have when you phone is simply locked, and you put a rejected SIM Card
Doesn't mean is hardlocked
BTW your link do not work
BR
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.