PDA

View Full Version : Do you like PuzzleBobble?

tarantino
19-10-2002, 01:15 AM
Here you can download it. Rename the *.zip to *.jar and install it.

mydonnay
01-11-2002, 05:40 PM
I don't know this game but I downloaded it :).... tried it to play today and cool :)

do you where yo get more games for free?

DarkangelUK
02-11-2002, 01:42 AM
i downloaded the puzzlebobble.zip, renamed to puzlebobble.jar, e-mailed t to my phone... but it says unable to install? what am i doing wrong?

mydonnay
02-11-2002, 03:30 AM
what did you use to install it?

Over here, I am using Irda connection and Nokia PC suite to transfer the games or applications from pc to nokia 7650.

DarkangelUK
02-11-2002, 08:18 PM
I sent it to my telephone by email and it doesn't work.

mydonnay
02-11-2002, 08:42 PM
I got no idea on how it is possible to install a game by simply sending by e-mail :(

as far as I know we can use infrared or bluetooth connection to install the any application from PC to mobile phone (7650).

maybe other members here has an idea to solve your problem, let's wait for some reply :)

alucard
03-11-2002, 07:59 AM
yo, try using the ir port of your laptop or pc in transfering files for your 7650, it a lot easier, just right click the file in your computer and send via ir:D :D :D

DarkangelUK
03-11-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by mydonnay
I got no idea on how it is possible to install a game by simply sending by e-mail :(

I managed to install Doom by e-mail, and the video capture software too. I have an Ir cable, but it flat refuses to work. Anyone know where i can get the cheapest BlueTooth connector?

engel_ph
04-11-2002, 12:49 AM
Hey!thanks for that game, i download it to my phone already and my sister really enjoyed playing it. Hope you could post more games in here! mOre power:D

[D]J
13-11-2002, 11:02 AM
Have you ever tried my hack of this Puzzle Bobble for the 7650? IMHO, it's much better and closer to the Arcade version. Better graphics and sounds and it's only 20k bigger than the original. I attached the file to this post or you can simply get it from my site http://my7650.emuforce.net (games section) and enjoy!

mydonnay
13-11-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by [D]J
Have you ever tried my hack of this Puzzle Bobble for the 7650? IMHO, it's much better and closer to the Arcade version. Better graphics and sounds and it's only 20k bigger than the original. I attached the file to this post or you can simply get it from my site http://my7650.emuforce.net (games section) and enjoy!

Wow!!!! it's so nice to see the "popular" webmaster of the a Popular website here :)

Thank you so much for taking your time in posting and sharing to us your version of Puzzle Bobble. I will install it :)

hope you'll have time to post here more even you're busy with your great site :)

thanks again