PDA

View Full Version : SE V800 doesn't get a signal

Gabro
09-07-2005, 01:56 PM
Hello,

I've got a SE V800 which haves problems with the signal. The phone needs to stay open to get a signal and if i close it is going out of range. I've got an datakabel of the V800 but i need the right software (if there is) to make it work. I've heard from vodafone it needs the new software or something like that. First i could do it by vodafone, but the garantue has fallen because i've made it simlock free.

I hope someone could provide me of the right software and knows it will work for 100%.

Best regards,
Gabro

kad
12-10-2006, 08:10 AM
Hello,

I've got a SE V800 which haves problems with the signal. The phone needs to stay open to get a signal and if i close it is going out of range. I've got an datakabel of the V800 but i need the right software (if there is) to make it work. I've heard from vodafone it needs the new software or something like that. First i could do it by vodafone, but the garantue has fallen because i've made it simlock free.

I hope someone could provide me of the right software and knows it will work for 100%.

Best regards,
Gabro

the problem is not software but the rf cable. change the cable and the phone
works.

jtom617
24-10-2006, 07:50 PM
the problem is not software but the rf cable. change the cable and the phone
works.

can you provide details, i heard it was hardware related. But where c an i find the RF cable, and everything to fix it, my v800 is having the same problem.. :mad: