PDA

View Full Version : Scripts snapshot: 11.07.2005

yak
11-07-2005, 04:04 PM
Hi m8s!

I got a new, fresh, still hot, scripts snapshot 4 U...

Buckle your sit belts and click below...

http://nokix.pasjagsm.pl

Post comments in this thread.

Cheers
[Yak]

courtjester199
11-07-2005, 08:13 PM
The new version of stdout doesn't work for me :-(
Sometimes it shows the printf's, sometimes not. I couldn't figure out yet what this is depending on...

Yak, could you please upload the older version again, until the new one is fixed?
...I accidentally deleted the older version :wink:

joci2000
12-07-2005, 10:54 AM
Hi m8s!

I got a new, fresh, still hot, scripts snapshot 4 U...

Buckle your sit belts and click below...

http://nokix.pasjagsm.pl

Post comments in this thread.

Cheers
[Yak]

WOOOOW

Thx the updates again and again and again ...

@courtjester199
here is the previous one

yak
12-07-2005, 06:14 PM
@ joci2000

thanks, i've also deleted the older version

@ courtjester199

Strange, the old one sometimes hangs on my system. New one seems to work much better. Can you tell me something more about your configuration? I'll try to figure out what can be the cause.

jigger
13-07-2005, 07:12 AM
its been a while i didnt touch my modding tools...there are so many interesting scripts now available that obligated me to mod again...thanks to you Yak for the unrelenting development of Nokix...keep it up! :-)

query:
is there an option to make our MENU gif animation to repeat many times as we would like to...animtype only gave us 3 options - once, loop and pingpong.

yak
13-07-2005, 12:10 PM
No, you cannot specify the number of loops. But you can achieve this by repeating the frames in the animation itself using some graphic program. If the repeated frames will be exactly the same as the first ones, NokiX animation inserting system will detect it and reuse the data of first ones thus saving lot of flash space. As the animtype use the 'once' option of course.

jigger
14-07-2005, 03:41 AM
thanks...i will repeat the frames and synchronize it to stop when the lcd turns off.

spaceimpact33
14-07-2005, 05:48 AM
@yak

Breaker is amazing and that real backs-space is great, the way nokia did it has annoyed me on so many occasions. Thanks again mate :D

Daryl Saludares
14-07-2005, 09:34 AM
i am very much happy to see additional updated scripts of NokiX...
very much appreciated Sir Yak

????? what causes my battery to quickly discharge, perhaps some bugs on the new scripts?????

i'm using N3310 V06.39 F language pack.

could i have a cable schematic to connect my phone to another phone so i can try playing between 2 phones. thanks for the Breaker game...i like it.

more power sir yak and the rest of the script developers... :-P

ShadoW2004
14-07-2005, 07:29 PM
Cool!!!!!! Yak - you best!

newknaber
15-07-2005, 08:39 AM
i used the latest snapshot script and there is no error but when i tried to flash on my fone then my phone has no sound in earpiece when i call. help me tnx more power!

10euros
15-07-2005, 11:34 AM
i have the same error. when i try do call the phone make the connections,but i hear nothing.

ema2000
15-07-2005, 02:26 PM
all things are ok and tested , thanks Mr Yak
I love Nokix :D

nEMO
15-07-2005, 02:45 PM
You must do Full factory reset... that helps :-)

10euros
16-07-2005, 10:23 AM
@ nEMO
no i doesn´t help.

i think there is a other error.
since i updated nokix with the new scripts all what I patch has this error.
then I try do use the old scripts and also with them now is the same error

yak
18-07-2005, 09:34 AM
The "strange earpiece sound" bug was an effect of new eeprom.rx, which was remaping the eeporm to get some more free space. This is an old issue now since there is an updated version of this script:

http://nokix.pasjagsm.pl/files/eeprom.zip

However, those of you, who used the version from last snapshot may have remaped data in their eeproms. Beacause of this it is recommended to write the virgin eeprom to your phones and reseting the Factory Defaults (AFTER flashing FW with the update).

Second issue is the quick battery discharge. This was reported by many people and I'm working on it now. It could be caused by the remaping of eeprom but right now I'm almost sure that the reason is in TIMERS.rx script. Fixed version can be downloaded here:

http://nokix.pasjagsm.pl/files/timers.zip

And finally, a small update to the script responsible for loading the GIFs. Previous versions sometimes misinterpreted the colors and the graphic could be inserted as blank. Fixed version:

http://nokix.pasjagsm.pl/files/color_gif.zip

That's all for now.
[Yak]

Daryl Saludares
19-07-2005, 03:51 AM
The "strange earpiece sound" bug was an effect of new eeprom.rx, which was remaping the eeporm to get some more free space. This is an old issue now since there is an updated version of this script:

http://nokix.pasjagsm.pl/files/eeprom.zip

However, those of you, who used the version from last snapshot may have remaped data in their eeproms. Beacause of this it is recommended to write the virgin eeprom to your phones and reseting the Factory Defaults (AFTER flashing FW with the update).

Second issue is the quick battery discharge. This was reported by many people and I'm working on it now. It could be caused by the remaping of eeprom but right now I'm almost sure that the reason is in TIMERS.rx script. Fixed version can be downloaded here:

http://nokix.pasjagsm.pl/files/timers.zip

And finally, a small update to the script responsible for loading the GIFs. Previous versions sometimes misinterpreted the colors and the graphic could be inserted as blank. Fixed version:

http://nokix.pasjagsm.pl/files/color_gif.zip

That's all for now.
[Yak]

thank you yak for the small update i'll try this at home... 8-)

Daryl Saludares
19-07-2005, 09:20 AM
i've downloaded the 3 files: eeprom.zip, timers.zip, colors_gif.zip respectively and i extracted it in my NokiX sub-directory (over-write) the snapshot for timers.rx, eeprom.rx then process the project, flash to my phone, i've found out that the battery of my phone now is ok, but the problem is about the Vibra level it goes wild it's the same from the old behaviour of the old scripts, i think there's a little problem from the project i have or in the scripts... i just use the script because i don't have the guts to write even a simple one, sorry. this is the error i've encountered so far... thank you...

@Sir yak
Just keep on keeping on... Good luck and Good health... hope to see more projects, a million thanks for sharing it all to us... ;)

10euros
19-07-2005, 10:21 AM
thx yak for the update now all is working perfecty with my phone.
thx yak

10euros
19-07-2005, 10:21 AM
thx yak for the update

yak
19-07-2005, 06:31 PM
@ Daryl Saludares

I don't think this is a problem with the updated scripts. Vibra scripts (vibra_controls.nrx and vibra_power.nrx) are causing some problems on some phones, they work on 3310 for sure but I cannot test them on different models. Please let me know what model do you use.

And to all of you. Thank you so much for appeciation. I really enjoy doing this and sharing with you. Hope we will be able to keep it on for a very long time :D.

Daryl Saludares
21-07-2005, 09:51 AM
@ Daryl Saludares

I don't think this is a problem with the updated scripts. Vibra scripts (vibra_controls.nrx and vibra_power.nrx) are causing some problems on some phones, they work on 3310 for sure but I cannot test them on different models. Please let me know what model do you use.

And to all of you. Thank you so much for appeciation. I really enjoy doing this and sharing with you. Hope we will be able to keep it on for a very long time :D.
i am using a 3310 phone model (NHM-5) i've flashed this hundred times or so... to be able to get acquinted with the profile i want to this lovely phone, but due to the insisting and user friendly NokiX whom i got to be inlove with i kept making additional enhancements to it. in my older modds of my phone i find Vibra scripts to be working perfectly, (nokiX snapshot 17-06-2005). by the time i use snapshot 11-07-2005. the Vibra of my phone is somewhat affected. it only behaves when i try to activate "Keypad tones" menu 5-6 on my phone, thru this the vibra motor is working ok even up to the highest level. thanks for replying my query sir yak...

i'm using NokiX 1.26
3310 (NHM-5)
Flash Version 06.33 w/ language pack (F)

thank you very much....