PDA

View Full Version : Motorola V3 Razr

Ardent
12-07-2005, 06:55 PM
I'll keep it short and sweet. This is my first phone, so be nice.

I have a V3 Razr, firmware R374_G_0E.40.3CR, attached to O2-UK.

From the (little) discussion I can see on these boards about this phone, it appears that I can't unlock it myself. Is this right, or can I?

Thanks, and for your time, here's a picture of one of the most beautiful phones on earth:

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/5765/59786ui.jpg

Ardent
17-07-2005, 05:29 PM
Well - looks like I'll reply to my own message. From what I see, I can't unlock it myself. So I went out - got it unlocked for £5 from a person who had a "clip" (sp?). Thanks for anyone who did read the message.

baalpeteor
24-07-2005, 11:06 PM
u just waisted 5 whateverthatsignis dollars (europe?). Any phone can be unlocked by yourself, but the peeps here are mostly nuubs ( i only made an act to dload ONE file)

try motomodders.net, and come join me and the real pros there.

I have a razr and personally I think silver looks better.. esp. mine b/c :

1.)It has a stingray premium case (cold as hell)
2.) The black on a razr v3 black wears off easily (it IS paint, and mine = no paint to wear off!) :p
3.) Black picks up fingerprints AND wet/moist hands EASILY (it looks ugly when not clean or ANYONE touches)

j1194
29-07-2005, 07:27 PM
Hey could you let me know how you unlocked yours you can meesage me at motomodders @ j1194 or shot me an email [email protected]

thanks!

u just waisted 5 whateverthatsignis dollars (europe?). Any phone can be unlocked by yourself, but the peeps here are mostly nuubs ( i only made an act to dload ONE file)

try motomodders.net, and come join me and the real pros there.

I have a razr and personally I think silver looks better.. esp. mine b/c :

1.)It has a stingray premium case (cold as hell)
2.) The black on a razr v3 black wears off easily (it IS paint, and mine = no paint to wear off!) :p
3.) Black picks up fingerprints AND wet/moist hands EASILY (it looks ugly when not clean or ANYONE touches)

dbrannon79
25-08-2005, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE=baalpeteor]u just waisted 5 whateverthatsignis dollars (europe?). Any phone can be unlocked by yourself, but the peeps here are mostly nuubs ( i only made an act to dload ONE file)

I like to know how you unlocked your razar, email me at [email protected] or pm me!

getmoneyboy
05-09-2005, 06:30 PM
I'll keep it short and sweet. This is my first phone, so be nice.

I have a V3 Razr, firmware R374_G_0E.40.3CR, attached to O2-UK.

From the (little) discussion I can see on these boards about this phone, it appears that I can't unlock it myself. Is this right, or can I?

Thanks, and for your time, here's a picture of one of the most beautiful phones on earth:

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/5765/59786ui.jpg
does anybody know unlock codes for the motorola razr?