PDA

View Full Version : PhilipS Zealot vers. 2.0 FREE UPDATE with new models added:

ALFAMOBILTEAM
23-07-2005, 02:18 PM
ALFAMOBIL TEAM & WRAY's TEAM are proud to make a great announcement to you: <<< PHILIPS Zealot vers.2.0 >>>
This is the latest update for Philips phones with new features added and new models supported. We also want to inform you about the special ZONE MEMBER'S AREA (http://www.alfamobilteam.com) that is ready for all wray's users. I'm asking you please to wait untill the next week when it will be ready a special program designed for the acces in member's special page. The acces in the ZONE MEMBER'S AREA (http://www.alfamobilteam.com) will be free for all wray's users in the product's area.
The acces will be made only using the dongle connected to the PC. In the ZONE MEMBER'S AREA (http://www.alfamobilteam.com) you can find UPDATES/ FLASH FILES/ LANGUAGE PACKS/USER MANUAL'S/REPAIR FILE/ and other news. When the new software for download will be ready ( this will happen the next week ) i will make a public announcement here.

I still want to inform you about the new prices and promotions for Wray's dongles:
1. Wray's Lurker Gold ( if you will buy Lurker dongle now, will recive FREE BONUS in the same dongle: OVERLOAD ) = price 150 euro
2. Wray's Zealot ( if you will buy Zealot dongle now, will recive FREE BONUS int the same dongle: OVERLOAD )= price 150 euro
3. Wray's Lurker Gold + Evolver ( if you will buy Lurker+Evolver you'll recive FREE BONUS : Overload+ Vector in the same dongle ) = price 200 euro
4. Wray's Lurker + Evolver + Overload + Vector + Zealot FULL = price 300 euro
Lurker = support alcatel phones
Evolver = support mitsubishi phones
Overload= support siemens phones
Vector= support samsung phones
Zealot = support philips phones

Both old and new customers can add update module in the dongle ONLINE via special client software ( this will also be ready the next week and i will publish here ). The prices for add modules are:

1. If you have Lurker dongle only :
= if you attach only one mudule, you have to pay = price 100 euro
Eg:
a). I have Lurker and i want to add Zealot. The price for this combination dongle = price 100 euro.
b). I have Lurker and i want to add Vector. The price for this combination dongle = price 100 euro.
= if you choice to add all modules to make a full dongle = price 200 euro
Eg:
a). I have Lurker and i want to add Zealot and Vector. The price for this combination dongle = price 200 euro. ( if you add two modules you will receive free Overload).

2. If you have Lurker+Evolver :
= if you attach only one module, you have to pay = price 100 euro
Eg:
a).I have Lurker+Evolver and i want to add Overload. The price for combination dongle = price 100 euro ( you will receive free bonus Overload module)
b).I have Lurker+Evolver and i want to add Zealot = price 100 euro ( you will receive free bonus: OVERLOAD module )
c).I have Lurker+Evolver and i want to add Zealot+Vector = price 200 euro ( you will receive FREE bonus: Overload ).

3. If you have Lurker+Evolver+Overload+Vector:
= if you want to attach Zealot module, you have to pay = 100 Euro.

For the prices of the resellers , please mail to : [email protected]

THE UPDATES FOR THE MODULES WILL BE AVAILABLE TO EACH ONE OF WRAY'S CUSTOMERS THROUGHT A SPECIAL CLIENT'S SOFTWARE. THIS OPERATION WILL BE ABLE TO BE DONE ONLINE!!!

<<< Philips Zealot vers. 2.0 >>>
Http://www.wraymogg.ro/pictures/zealot_a.jpg Http://www.wraymogg.ro/pictures/zealot_b.jpg

Unlock all new Philips, all versions without opening or soldering !!!

Features:
!!! NO OPENING PHONE !!!
!!! NO PATCH FIRMWARE !!!
-Autobackup on conect, for more safety
-Read/Write flash with safe protection
-Read all codes on conecting..."Nck, Nsck, Spck, Cck, Pck"
-Repair phones after bad unlocking (OTP REPAIR)
-Repair "Permanently Blocked" Phones
-Repair "Call Customer Service" Problem
-Repair "IMEI Corrupted" Problem
-Repair ALL eeprom problem -Repair dead phones
-Unlock all phones with "OTP Imei"
-Read and Write firmware
-Read and Write eeprom
-Autoupdates with new updates
-USB Token dongle protected
-Very fast delivery by UPS

Phones supported:
-Alcatel OT155
-Alcatel OT156
-Alcatel OT355
-Philips 650
-Philips 655
-Philips 755
-Philips 759
-Philips 760
-Philips 855
-Philips 859
-Siemens SF65
ALL without opening, without soldering, without testpoint cable, read codes or direct unlock
-Philips 350
-Philips 355
-Philips 639
-Philips 636
-Philips 630
-Philips 535
-Philips 530
-Philips 330
-Philips Fisio 825
-Philips Fisio 822
-Philips Fisio 820
-Philips Fisio 620
-Philips Fisio 625
-Philips Fisio 316
-Philips Fisio 311
-Philips Fisio 121
-Philips Fisio 120
-Philips Azalis 238
-Philips Azalis 288
-Philips Ozeo
-Philips Xenium
-Philips Genie2000
ALL without opening, without soldering, without testpoint cable, read codes or direct unlock

Acces special in zone members area for flash files/lang packs/updates (http://www.alfamobilteam.com)
Http://www.wraymogg.ro/images/zone_a.gif
Http://www.wraymogg.ro/images/zone_b.gif
Http://www.wraymogg.ro/images/zone_c.gif

All 5 in 1 one is here:
Alcatel module: Http://www.gsmforum.ro/wraymogg/lurker
Mitsubishi module: Http://www.gsmforum.ro/wraymogg/evolver
Siemens module: Http://www.gsmforum.ro/wraymogg/overload
Samsung module: Http://www.gsmforum.ro/wraymogg/vector
Philips module: Http://www.gsmforum.ro/wraymogg/zealot

Or you can download also from our official website: Http://www.wraymogg.ro

Regards!