PDA

View Full Version : mobile phone customizing software

sammyG
01-08-2005, 03:59 PM
i have been thnking.Is there someone who can develop some software that i can install in a mobile phone that would allow me to choose the calls that i want to receive and reject calls that i do not want .Just like the way fix dialing works but now when receiving. i would appreciate your suggestions.Thanks

icecoldbaby.
01-08-2005, 10:25 PM
i have been thnking.Is there someone who can develop some software that i can install in a mobile phone that would allow me to choose the calls that i want to receive and reject calls that i do not want .Just like the way fix dialing works but now when receiving. i would appreciate your suggestions.Thanks

Try blackballer its a .sis app for s60 phones

sammyG
02-08-2005, 09:43 AM
Try blackballer its a .sis app for s60 phones
Thanks but where do i get the blackballer and can it work for most of the phones if not all

icecoldbaby.
02-08-2005, 01:21 PM
Thanks but where do i get the blackballer and can it work for most of the phones if not all

No it only works on Nokia s60 phones.
Can be obtained from www.handango.co.uk or a free version can be obtained, if you have a good search from www.iphone-forum.org

sammyG
02-08-2005, 03:59 PM
No it only works on Nokia s60 phones.
Can be obtained from www.handango.co.uk or a free version can be obtained, if you have a good search from www.iphone-forum.org
thanks so much i will look at the sites and let you know what i think