PDA

View Full Version : [SCRIPT] emergency.nrx

joci2000
07-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Hi all,

here is the next one...

with this script you can change the emergency call number to any number.

you will not be able to call the number what you set to emergency call. so i suggest to use a number like this: sos ->767 ;)

Cheers

NokDoc
18-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Hi Mr Joci,

Maybe a silly question, but U might have the answer already:

How can we be sure it works without actually testing it by dialing 112?

I agree, in theory this should do the job, however I don't dare risking a 5yr old girl being registrated as 112 misabuser.

Therefore my question.

NokDoc

joci2000
18-10-2006, 08:18 PM
It works, I've already tested it in action ;) and after this modification 112 won't work any more (of course with this modded flash).

There is two ways to test yourself:

-Call it :D
-Or without sim card press the new chosen number into the phone and if the "call" action appears under navi1 button it will work ;)

i used my phone number to emergency call. And it called the help centre:D

NokDoc
18-10-2006, 08:40 PM
Hi,

Ok, thanks mate. :)

Ps, just realised it was a silly question, I might as well had taken someone else's imei nr. for testing purposes. :)

NokDoc

NokDoc
18-10-2006, 08:45 PM
Oops,

I didn't read pretty good:

>> And it called the help centre

My intention is to make a game phone from a 3310, with no sim inserted on NoSim script.

This way it will not call any number, unless it's one of these 112/ 999/ 190 stuff.

So I have to patch that part too.

This call occurs 7 times on 8210, 10 times on 3310, it is too hard for me to figure out why so many calls go pass this function.

Or, if there is other functions besides this one function which might spoil the fun.

NokDoc

joci2000
18-10-2006, 10:23 PM
yes i understand you.

But doesn't would be better to change the standard actions to an other one which won't call any number -except if the emergency number is pressed- instead of changing all emergency calling routine?

i mean this: you re set the actions of the main screen when any number pressed, and if the emergency number was pressed the standard (like in "pls insert sim" screen) "call" action appear.