PDA

View Full Version : 6500 unbarred in uk wanted and 6230 taht is barredd in uk for sale or swop

NADDYNADDY
10-08-2005, 12:41 AM
hi i would like a d500 for my self on a uk network so not uk barred would prefere a barred one from another contrey for obv reasons ie price as i not wanting to pay to much so if ur after alot please dont reply as id just waste urr time if you would like to trade the barred 6230 for d500 make me an offer ie how much on top or if ytou would just liek to buy the 6230 also make me an offer

thanx for reading and hope to hear from u all soon keep the offers coming

thehobwah
10-08-2005, 10:23 PM
I have a 6230 I would swap with you. Only want to exchange boards I will not send first been ripped before (by the scumbag thefeeble). Can give you references, let me know if interested

NADDYNADDY
11-08-2005, 03:12 AM
I have a 6230 I would swap with you. Only want to exchange boards I will not send first been ripped before (by the scumbag thefeeble). Can give you references, let me know if interested

sure reply with ur msnaddy or pm me with it and well arrange this further where is it you are from ? reply asap if you can as im working all week end and wanna try have this fixed for next week if possable thanx