PDA

View Full Version : [SCRIPT] Battery & network Stat's

spaceimpact33
20-08-2005, 07:43 AM
I have had this script for a while now, it's still in beta so here it is.
Please note this has only been tested on NHM-5 v6.33.

Use the following definitions in shortkeys.
bat_stat - Battery status.
net_stat - Network status.

This may confilct with other scripts such as net graph.

Please post any issues here :)
Have fun.
Spaceimpact33 :-P

Updated in [v0.9beta]
-PPM Strings used (bninfo_ppm.txt)

lejcyn86
22-08-2005, 11:09 PM
spaceimpact33
Thats a wonderfull job :D, but can u add sign "%" ?

9,5/10 points :)

spaceimpact33
23-08-2005, 09:10 AM
@lejcyn86

At one stage I had a % sign there, but it causes problems with w_sprintf();. I will re-write it so it uses ppm strings for language compatability.

Thank you for the images :D.

Regards.
Spacimpact33 :)

NokDoc
23-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Hi,

And he's back, with good news...

Cool job Mr. SpaceImpact, as usual. ;)

NokDoc

Daryl Saludares
24-08-2005, 11:40 AM
i am using 06.39 B pack, the two scripts' works fine in my phone, thanks mr space impact33, i have 85 scripts in my processing list some are cloned like screen saver and welcome anim. :eek:

my output attached below:
Shortkeys:
*+*=calendar
*+#=spymode
*+0=light settings
*+1=text input speed
*+2=multiple menu
*+3=batt_stat
*+4=memory editor
*+5=netgraph 1
*+6=unlocker
*+7=netgraph off
*+8=plotter
*+9=net stat

spaceimpact33
26-08-2005, 03:47 PM
Hi,

I just compiled my latest version, it now uses PPM strings instead of hard coded mcu strings. The % sign has also been added to the battery info (It is automaticaly appended to the end of the battery information string so no need to put it in the strings definition file!)
Download in first post!

Thanks for the interest.
Spaceimpact33. :)

Daryl Saludares
30-08-2005, 04:44 AM
@spaceimpact33

as far as NET stat and BATT stat is concerned it is a nice feature of my phone indeed but can you please add 1 or 2 more pixels below the " i " icon in the topmost portion of the display, to separate the status and the i-indicator icon. thank you and more power....

-=PBCNX=-
04-09-2005, 07:14 PM
tried the script on a 3330
MANY bugs found
Mostly on Bat_stat

Bat_stat
BIG exclamation point graphic blocking the numbers and %
doesn't detect how many percentage of my battery is left
auto_restart

Net_stat
BIG exclamation point graphic blocking the numbers.

mostly i try to open the script using the shortkeys method.
but its also in my menu.

LoMaster
02-10-2005, 04:50 PM
A bug:

When translating Nokix scripts to Hebrew, i noticed that the "battery" and "nerwork" strings are replaced by "?????" (when the phone is set to Hebrew).

There was already a similar problem with some of Yak's scripts (calendar, screen saver, watch...) He said that those scripts weren't fully supporting Unicode, and corrected the problem in 21.09.2005 snapshot. The problem was discussed here (http://nokiafree.org/forums/t76918/h/s.html) (3rd and 4th posts).
The sms_counter.nrx script also has this problem.

Hope you'll correct this. Thanx for the script!

spaceimpact33
03-10-2005, 03:53 AM
Hi,
you will need to update the scripts language file for it to work with your preferred language; I only speak English so I could only included English texts.

As for the other bug, I find it hard to work out how to find windows reliably across all the different phone's and firmware revisions. The way to fix it is to just go through the _dump_windows.nrx output and find the most appropriate window and change the id in the script. You can also modify the zones tables or even make the bmp smaller in a flsedit type application.

Regards Si33.

LoMaster
03-10-2005, 10:46 AM
Thanx for an answer.

...you will need to update the scripts language file for it to work with your preferred language; I only speak English so I could only included English texts.OF COURSE i updated the txt and included strings for Hebrew (i have translated almost all currently availible Nokix scripts to Hebrew and Russian - the link is in my previous post). The strings are written in Unicode ("\uXXXX" style), and everything works fine. The only problematic strings are the "Battery:" and "Network:" (in bninfo.nrx script), "In: " and "Out: " (in sms_counter.nrx) ones. Hoping you can deal with it.

yak
03-10-2005, 11:47 AM
@ Spaceimpact33

The problem with full Unicode languages appears when you use ASCII strings in your patch. I saw you've used get_string() function - this is the problem, it returns the ASCII string which is not sufficent for those languages. You have to replace it with w_get_string() and handle the returned string as Unicode (there's no 04FF at the beginning, use wcsmark() to add it before passing to win_print()).

nEMO
13-10-2005, 11:48 AM
spaceimpact33 -> can you give here sources of this script ??

Clit Wrangler
18-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Hi sorry if this is a dumb question I have never used a script before and I am doing my best to understand this. I know how to enter the perameters on nokx but how do i use these definitions to specify which shortkeys activate the function on the phone?? - If that is even what it does?
[QUOTE

Use the following definitions in shortkeys.
bat_stat - Battery status.
net_stat - Network status.

QUOTE]
EDIT: ok i worked this bit out now for anyone else who don't know, you have to use the definition with the shortkeys.nrx in the same project so the shortkeys script is used to activate the batnetinfo.nrx script.

Clit Wrangler
21-12-2006, 06:03 PM
Ok is it possible to change the script so that you can have the stats on the display PERMANENTLY like under the bars next to the network/battery simbols? I think that would look cool.:)

amsk98
23-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Welcome Back

is it possible to make changes in the script so that can have the stats on the display PERMANENTLY like under the bars Last Point of the network/battery simbols?

I think that would look cool

Clit Wrangler
24-12-2006, 01:17 AM
All i know is that it uses zone 28 which can be moved down to near the 1st bars with nokzone but both the bat_stat and the net_stat use the same x,y space so you can't have both at the same time without altering the script to display them in separate zones. Also there is some sort of timer which needs to be disabled to prevent the stat display from turning off after activating for a short ammount of time.
I only know of 2 ways so far of activating a script on the phone : shortkeys and write menu. I don't know is it is possible to have it on there when the phone is turned on ( it has to be activated right?).
I don't know much about what i am doing and i am learning but that script is waaayyy over my head. I can understand some commands but the hex chunk is like.......what the hell is that all about?:D
Anyways, I suck at this can spaceimpact33 or any programmers please throw us a bone?:)
thanks