PDA

View Full Version : 6680 unlock: something has changed?

flip-79
04-09-2005, 10:34 PM
Hello!

I noticed that:

1) On www.discount-unlock.com the unlock capabilities for 6680 has been changed from

Online Unlock : NO
Shop Unlock : YES
Correspondence Unlock : NO

to

Online Unlock : YES
Shop Unlock : YES
Correspondence Unlock : NO

(anyway, I previously tried to go to a Discount-unlock affiliated shop, but they answered me that there were no solutions for 6680's)

2) Look at this thread, on this french forum! http://www.forummobiles.com/index.php?showtopic=56656&st=0

It seems that now someone is capable of unlock our 6680 (!)

EdgeCrusher
04-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Certainly, Mr. Dejan Kalcevic claimed he was able to unlock 6630 handsets, but only locally, by hardware. That was like three or more months ago.

So, sooner or later there will be a solution. Now, I'm not an insider really, so maybe there is a solution, a remote one. If there's one paid, there will be one free, for sure. And it will be known here as soon as there is one.

But, righ now, I don't have any info.

Best regards
Edge

themadassasin
26-11-2005, 05:55 AM
Certainly, Mr. Dejan Kalcevic claimed he was able to unlock 6630 handsets, but only locally, by hardware. That was like three or more months ago.

So, sooner or later there will be a solution. Now, I'm not an insider really, so maybe there is a solution, a remote one. If there's one paid, there will be one free, for sure. And it will be known here as soon as there is one.

But, righ now, I don't have any info.

Best regards
Edge

i have BB5 unlock solution via usb

EdgeCrusher
26-11-2005, 07:23 AM
i have BB5 unlock solution via usb

and the point is?

Let's assume you have the usb solution, well, we know there's an usb solution since like 8 months ago. An usb solution really, does not help anyone if it's not shared (unless the one that has the solution is willing to give it to the community, which, I doubt).

Now, let's assume you don't have the solution and these are senseless words just for the sake of spamming and making users ask you "can I send you my phone?" we certainly would have to put you on the nfree blacklist (because, as we know, these kind of successes bring with them imei posting, code requests, and a good amount of things that we would prefer to be without of).

Do I explain myself? In other words: unless you are willing to share the solution, let's not bring fake hope to someone that really needs to unlock a phone...

With best regards
Edge