PDA

View Full Version : 2600 unlock



cbs
13-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Hi,
I've a Nokia 2600 and want to unlock it. I've tried all your tools, but it doesn't work :-? .... When I've entered the code the first time (and the next times) it says "not allowed"???

it is locked to vodafone d2 germany...

do i have to unlock it with cable solution or is there an other method?

thx

mestrini
13-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Hi,
I've a Nokia 2600 and want to unlock it. I've tried all your tools, but it doesn't work :-? .... When I've entered the code the first time (and the next times) it says "not allowed"???

it is locked to vodafone d2 germany...

do i have to unlock it with cable solution or is there an other method?

thx

The five tries limit has been reached and now only using an unlocking device you can get your phone unlocked

cbs
13-09-2005, 05:35 PM
fu*k....

ok, thanks a very lot!

but its strange - it says it the first time to "not allowed".... ok - then i've to buy a cable...

do you know a good programm with witch i'm able to unlock the nokia without problems?

thx