PDA

View Full Version : Problems with NokiaFREE codes Calculator v3.00

joanita24
14-09-2005, 05:47 PM
Hi...
I've downloaded this software to unlock my cell phones, but I have a Samsung SGH-600 and I can't seem to generate the codes, because the program doesn't have a blank entry for the IMEI :???: ... So it can't generate the code...

Please help me....

MarkieT
14-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Just hit calculate, the codes will appear on the right, no need for the IMEI.

fcbusquets
15-09-2005, 04:18 PM
I have a nokia 6230i, and I generated the codes for this phone but when I write them in the phone no message appears. What can I do?
Plss help me!!!

NokDoc
15-09-2005, 05:26 PM
What can I do?

Hi,

Eh, silly suggestion, but U might try reading and asking in the 'dct4 unlock' areas.

Maybe I'm wrong, but since it's the formal place to ask, I assume the real experts are hanging out there.

Not a must, although I expect Ur chance of succeeding is 90% better there as in this area.

NokDoc

MarkieT
15-09-2005, 10:54 PM
I have a nokia 6230i, and I generated the codes for this phone but when I write them in the phone no message appears. What can I do?
Plss help me!!!
Simple, Insert a different network's sim card, then switch your phone back on,
When it says phone restricted, press "undo",
It will then ask for a restriction code, simply enter the unlock code provided into the box on the phones screen as if you were typing a text message.

gifto
21-09-2005, 08:56 AM
Hi...
I've downloaded this software to unlock my cell phones, but I have a Samsung SGH-600 and I can't seem to generate the codes, because the program doesn't have a blank entry for the IMEI :???: ... So it can't generate the code...

Please help me....try to unlock it onloine.