arie76
18-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Sorry guys I've just got a problem with my 3310.
I've downloaden NOKiX and I maded a .fls file.
But now I want to upload this flsh file to my 3310.
For this use the program : KnoK. but than a problem:
FLS1_ConfigurateBootstrapDCT3 : checksum is 4A8B
FLE5_DirectInitialiseBootstrapDCT3 : Press power on (if needed)
Cannot prepare phone
I don't get it :S
I've also a problem with DCT3flasher by Rolis. The program stucks..
I needed to change the SW for the program, because I work with XP
maybe it's this, but i dunno how?? :-? :-(
The program KnoK works by me, because i turned my 3310 to a 3315...
I've got a new feature number 13 in my menu...but that's all:S
Please help me.... (A)
I've downloaden NOKiX and I maded a .fls file.
But now I want to upload this flsh file to my 3310.
For this use the program : KnoK. but than a problem:
FLS1_ConfigurateBootstrapDCT3 : checksum is 4A8B
FLE5_DirectInitialiseBootstrapDCT3 : Press power on (if needed)
Cannot prepare phone
I don't get it :S
I've also a problem with DCT3flasher by Rolis. The program stucks..
I needed to change the SW for the program, because I work with XP
maybe it's this, but i dunno how?? :-? :-(
The program KnoK works by me, because i turned my 3310 to a 3315...
I've got a new feature number 13 in my menu...but that's all:S
Please help me.... (A)