PDA

View Full Version : iPod Nano

Neil_Nitro*B2K*
27-09-2005, 07:36 PM
Please read the following carefully!

Ipod Nano and other Ipods for free at xxx
Q.) Heard it all before...these things never work....

A.) Here is proof that my friends have received items from these sites before....

xxx

xxx

Q.) What do I have to do?

A.) Click on the link and register. Choose what gift you want. All ipods require just 5 referals, unlike this sites competitors, which have much higher referal rates.

Q.) Will I have to sign up to anything??

A.) Yes, a free DVD rental trial. It requires credit/debit card details for verification, just in case you don't send the DVDs back. Once you have signed up and added some DVDs to your selection, your offer will complete after a couple of days. Now get refering!

So get reffering at xxx

farsh2002
27-09-2005, 08:13 PM
moved from Symbian

Uzzors2k
05-10-2005, 12:46 AM
Me too!

I'm sure many of you have heard of this before. I was sceptical in the beginning too, but decided to try anyway. I completed an offer but nothing happened, so I was pissed but not expecting anything anyway, I filed a complaint.

Then two weeks later when I checked my status I had received credit for an offer! Now I just have to referral five others and I have my ipod! So if anyone would like to help out and also receive a free ipod just sign up through my referral link

<removed>

,and I'll help you through the process! So far I haven't paid a cent, and I'll make sure you don't either!

If you think this is a scam, just google around a little, as there are many who have received their free ipod. ;) Maybe the next one could be you!

NokDoc
05-10-2005, 06:42 PM
Mr. Uzzors2k,

>> If you think this is a scam, just...

Not da link mate, U are...

Don't fancy Ur own interpretation of the rules here.

NokDoc