PDA

View Full Version : Data Entry For My Calc...

Ground Zero
30-09-2005, 10:50 AM
K,
Basically I work for a phone company, and we got bored of paying for our phones to be unlocked, so I hacked up a calc in PHP for DCT2/3/4 codes (A LOT of DCT3 code was taking from here, cheers whoever posted it!)

I'll get to the point which is: I've got the moby database for ASIC and GEN, which im putting into my SQL database every time i use it to unlock a phone (I've coded the systems so that it grabs GEN and ASIC from the SQL database and u just select the phone) but the problem is im not entering 266 lines of phone data, cos im lazy like that. So i was wondering, does anybody an SQL database with "|id|name|gen|asic|" or simelar so that i can take a shortcut :D (btw GID1 would always be a massive help)

If anybody does have one, or even if you dont i'm happy to up the system to the web (currently intranet). No offence NokiaFree (bin a member for ages, not so active tho :p) but i always found you're calc a little scrappy (DCT3 and 4 are 2 seperate calcs)

Well this rant is nearly over, until next time my friends! Remember:
Where there's smoke; there's mirrors!

Cosmictej
24-01-2006, 02:12 PM
I have all this in a .txt file, it basically has model asic box for most nokias, but it may require updating. I also have a list of all network providers, and the main ones gid1s, again in a .txt format. If you want these lmk.

Tej