View Full Version : Pharmaexpress- Cheap Viagra, Condoms, Medication - No Prescription Required.
pharmaexpress1
08-10-2005, 07:40 PM
MOD edit
==F*CK OFF==
I will keep banning you forever till I have got every IP from you a**hole
subway999
08-10-2005, 08:31 PM
Get a life
Take your life threatening business somewhere else! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
This is a forum about mobile phones
Not about how to mess somebodies life up
What you are doing is illegal
In the UK you goto a doctor and they PRESCRIBE appropriate medication!
the only way to get rid of this plank and his poision is for one of the mods to permanentley ban his ip addy from these servers, especially as one of his posts offering this rubbish has already been closed down
mestrini
08-10-2005, 11:57 PM
the only way to get rid of this plank and his poision is for one of the mods to permanentley ban his ip addy from these servers, especially as one of his posts offering this rubbish has already been closed down
Previous thread was closed due to have nothing to do with phones and since he decided to repeat the joke he got banned for at least 15 days...
Salami1_1
09-10-2005, 01:36 AM
mestrini I already gave him ban 4ever.. asshole is using proxy I think..
15 days.. fuck that.. I banned him 4ever again.. I do not want and tolorate such people on a forum where I'm a supermod.
CLOSED
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.