PDA

View Full Version : Cpw Has Dct4 Imei Changer

keyzer
22-10-2002, 10:49 AM
I HAVE MOLES IN CPW AND THEY SAY THEY HAVE DCT4 IMEI CHANGER, ALTHOUGH THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE IT SOMEONE SENT IT TO THEM BY MISTAKE FROM FINLAND. HE HAS PROMISED IT ME SO IF HE'S NOT BULLSHITTING ME I WILL GIVE RESULT IN NEXT FEW DAYS.

invaders
22-10-2002, 01:35 PM
and are u still looking for this software :D :D

holmgren
22-10-2002, 05:10 PM
It is about time for a imei repairer for DCT4!
PUT IT IN TO THE FORUM PLEASE!

keyzer
23-10-2002, 12:46 PM
Do you seriously think that if i get this software and it works i will post it in this forum? For nothing? DO YOU THINK I AM A ****?

Kent|
23-10-2002, 02:54 PM
@keyzer

Then you shold remove "phone freedom fighter" under youre nick!! :)

But, youre right, why shold someone change imei? yes, because the phone is stolen... and stolen DCT4 phones is good biz!

-kent-

keyzer
23-10-2002, 04:08 PM
i beleive people who purchase fones have the right to decide whether they choose to have their mobiles unlocked or not! not having to worry about whether its legal or not. thats why my nick is fone freedom fighter, this has nothing to do with imei changing in stolen dct4 handsets.
as for the dct4 imei changer? i have seen it and it works 100%.

bo88y
23-10-2002, 09:43 PM
well how much do you want for it i will pay for this little bit of software. mail me dude

Kent|
24-10-2002, 01:23 PM
@keyzer:

My last post waas a littlebit rude.. sorry.. :)
mail me at kent[at]lenangen[dot]com, i intrested in the imei changer...

bisdak
25-10-2002, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by keyzer
i beleive people who purchase fones have the right to decide whether they choose to have their mobiles unlocked or not! not having to worry about whether its legal or not. thats why my nick is fone freedom fighter, this has nothing to do with imei changing in stolen dct4 handsets.
as for the dct4 imei changer? i have seen it and it works 100%.

you shud go to the sales threads... you making money out of this, you're uncool man,

bisdak:D

keyzer
25-10-2002, 01:50 PM
Do you (bisdak) seriously think that a program such as dct4 imei changer would be available for free anywhere? GET WITH THE TIMES BOY!

bisdak
25-10-2002, 03:03 PM
Do you (bisdak) seriously think that a program such as dct4 imei changer would be available for free anywhere? GET WITH THE TIMES BOY!

hey you go to sales thread i said u businessman!:D it will be for FREE sooner than you think...

Vyrus Débar
25-10-2002, 06:44 PM
u ever thought bout this... you sewll the dct4 IMEI changer to sum1... dey sell it on and so on.... by some time its everywhere on the net for free... nokia get angry... investigate the sorce of this prgram.... kno how many service centres have the software to change imei an bust ur frends ass an do him over for all the trouble hes caused.... nice and oh yeh i forgot to mention that you make a bit of money... hmmm wots better your frends loss of job, fine, mabe jail? or sum quik cash?

keyzer
26-10-2002, 12:44 PM
why dont you guys get off my back! when i have software in my posession then we will see, but for now just BACK OFF!:mad:

Visar Mato
26-10-2002, 01:44 PM
What about this

bisdak
26-10-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Visar Mato
What about this

anybody tested this software?

cprafferty
26-10-2002, 04:59 PM
NO DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE POSTED BY Visar Mato read this (http://nokiafree.org/forums/t7484/s.html) thread for more info.

AGAIN DO NOT USE IT WILL MESS UP YPUR PC

RudeYute
26-10-2002, 06:26 PM
why dont you guys get off my back! when i have software in my posession then we will see, but for now just BACK OFF!:mad:
When, and IF!:D

Regards

Visar Mato
26-10-2002, 07:55 PM
Ok.
Atachment deleted..
Regards
Visar

inflexion
27-10-2002, 05:36 PM
just another little boy tryin to impress us all :rolleyes: if this sw does exist name your price for a copy!

DaveGSM82
27-10-2002, 06:06 PM
does anyone know how the flash of dct4 phones is structured? can someone tell me if the flash data is encrypted INSIDE the flash rom? or just as it is passing to and from the phone? if it is not encrypted in the phone then cant someone analyse the flash and see if we can alter the imei data? we all seem to want software which works on the imei data WITHIN the phone. but, would it really be soooo bad if we could change it by download-edit-upload type method?

Just a thought.
Dave.

keyzer
28-10-2002, 11:22 AM
to rude yute: WHEN and IF i get software don't be asking for a copy!

to inflexion:i am not a little boy. i am a man that owns my own level 4 service centre and have been dealing with fones before you guys could even spell motorola!

RudeYute
28-10-2002, 06:28 PM
to rude yute: WHEN and IF i get software don't be asking for a copy!

to inflexion:i am not a little boy. i am a man that owns my own level 4 service centre and have been dealing with fones before you guys could even spell motorola!
Not saying it doesn't exist, just that I doubt you'd be able to get hold of it very easily!

LogoMan
29-10-2002, 02:11 AM
To Bisdak & Keyzer peace be with you both! We came here to share,learn & exchange ideas. There are so many program developers here in this forum which is so silent. So we'll just wait for them to finish their work, I know they working on it!

And to those who is making link, but the soft is fake and can destroy our PC shame on you! Our phone is not a toy!

Best regards,
LogoMan

bisdak
29-10-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by LogoMan
To Bisdak & Keyzer peace be with you both! We came here to share,learn & exchange ideas. There are so many program developers here in this forum which is so silent. So we'll just wait for them to finish their work, I know they working on it!

And to those who is making link, but the soft is fake and can destroy our PC shame on you! Our phone is not a toy!

Best regards,
LogoMan

pre hinde ako nakikipag-away kaya huwag mo akong sabihan ng peace, OK? :D this guy wants to earn money so he better go the sales thread, isn't that practical? :D

dct-4 imei changer is just around the corner, and its for freeeeee!

inflexion
29-10-2002, 09:21 PM
1 you donk know how old iam and what i do for a living so dont judge
2 so many people so ive got a DCT4 imei changer blah blah blah and never produce the good ill believe you more when i see it

LogoMan
30-10-2002, 01:26 AM
Sorry to you BisdaK, I know if they have this stuff it would be very expensive for them and it's worthed cause they spent time,effort & knowledge to creat this DCT4 IMEI changer, but soon it would be released for free, not this time it's "Hot Item" as of now........and let's wait for that!!!!!

Best regards,
LogoMan

bisdak
30-10-2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by LogoMan
Sorry to you BisdaK, I know if they have this stuff it would be very expensive for them and it's worthed cause they spent time,effort & knowledge to creat this DCT4 IMEI changer, but soon it would be released for free, not this time it's "Hot Item" as of now........and let's wait for that!!!!!

Best regards,
LogoMan

oks:D

LogoMan
31-10-2002, 01:15 AM
Can I have your Cell #? I saw you @ TAPGSM forum right?

LogoMan:)

b-phreaks
31-10-2002, 03:33 AM
Hi,

I have a really simple question.

If any of you guys have or have seen a working IMEI changer for
DCT4, how exactly know that this product does work ?

So far there are quite a few DCT4 phones released, right ?

To be sure that the soft is working you have to test it on all of
them, right ? Becuase the chance if this soft works on 8310, but
to be useless on 8910 or 7650 is very big ( belive me !).

So to buy all these handsets one will need to spend around 2500 UK pounds ! Did any of you spend these money for test phones
before talking big ?

Best Regards

keyzer
31-10-2002, 12:29 PM
it is a DCT4 imei changer so that means all DCT4 phones! as for testing ALL phones this software is at a carphone warehouse i am sure they have the phones to hand to test. why dont you ask yourself whose talking big!

InkdieMode
31-10-2002, 12:42 PM
still no visible or any screenshot to show how it works still questionable maybe others and are still confusing and mr. b-phreaks is right u have to passed on all dct4 handset before u say here that u have the working one and it workz 100%

wings
31-10-2002, 12:50 PM
this man have a very good software and its tested so as i know there is an imei changer so keyzer ist true and it works so check please http://vsh.gsmunlock.sk and its not free !!!!

inflexion
31-10-2002, 03:53 PM
i take it that you have to buy a flasher kit for that SW?? Anbody know how much this costs?? i dont have a flasher box but hopefully will have soon! :)

RudeYute
31-10-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by wings
this man have a very good software and its tested so as i know there is an imei changer so keyzer ist true and it works so check please http://vsh.gsmunlock.sk and its not free !!!!
Yes, he has some fairly good software, but he also has a tendacy of taking crap too. Such as his DCT-4 flasher, miles before anyone else had made one, which didn't work.
Personally, VERY MUCH doubt the only protection on the software is a software key!
Missing atleast a dongle!

wings
31-10-2002, 08:39 PM
even i dont now him and i dont care about the dct4 you cant ignore his samsung software which is being used from 2000 + users

b-phreaks
01-11-2002, 03:10 AM
...why dont you ask yourself whose talking big!

Well,

I can't really remember any repair, unlock or imei solution to come from CPW in the last 3-4 years. Maybe they are too busy changing
LCD's :)

But please prove me wrong, I will be happy to receive your soft for testing, i have the handsets anyway.

BR

LogoMan
01-11-2002, 03:24 AM
Hi! good day to you B-phreaks!

My supplier here in the Philippines offers IMEI changing for 100 USD for 1 unit only, and I've heard if I'm not mistaken he will do it for 4-6 days. You can reach him @ +639177007644 his, nick is X-Shadow. Maybe you can ask his soft a copy for a test.

I Know you're DCT3 EEPROM Tool works well, I used it everyday.

Best regards,
LogoMan
My Cellphone # +639173040212

keyzer
01-11-2002, 11:43 AM
Original quote:b-phreaks

I can't really remember any repair, unlock or imei solution to come from CPW in the last 3-4 years. Maybe they are too busy changing
LCD's

i know cpw dont have much to do with software but how this software came into possesion of said person was by mistakingly sent to him from their finland branch. the stumbling block is he is **** scared if he gets it out in the open and it comes back to haunt him he could face some serious disciplinary action.