PDA

View Full Version : cdmasoftware.com is a FAKE!!!

prepaidking
20-10-2005, 08:36 PM
I paid $349.00 for the software and unversial box. Of course I will be reversing the charges on. This company only return emails about payment received after that, you don't hear any thing from them. Please do not buy anything from this company "CDMASOFTWARE.COM". I am the kind of person that is going to make this persons life hell for wasting my time and and money, therefore I will take every avenue to track you down and make you pay.

The Prepaid King,
Inventor and Patent Holder of Prepaid Cellular

cdma-ware.com
26-10-2005, 10:48 PM
2all Beware, our site cdma-ware.com and we have nothing to do with other sites like cdmasoftware.com, he is known cheater from Ukraine, he sell software pack, but he not sell UniBOX!!!! I know about 10 persons who bought unibox`s from him and not received anything. For the same reason he not accept credit cards for unibox`s, because any who not received unibox can make chargeback.

We are compelled to collect cases of swindle by "cdmasoftware" because they spoil our reputation. We have all, full address and his photo. He already banned on cellphonehacks , mobilefiles and some other forums.

Who want more info about him, contact privately, we have a tons of proofs about him and good feedbacks about us.

cdmasoftware
31-10-2005, 12:41 PM
I paid $349.00 for the software and unversial box. Of course I will be reversing the charges on. This company only return emails about payment received after that, you don't hear any thing from them. Please do not buy anything from this company "CDMASOFTWARE.COM". I am the kind of person that is going to make this persons life hell for wasting my time and and money, therefore I will take every avenue to track you down and make you pay.

The Prepaid King,
Inventor and Patent Holder of Prepaid Cellular

Please! Do not do in advance conclusions.

We sent you the order if you have paid it. If you have not received it - please, wait. It is connected only with problems авиа mails. If you have not received the order in current of 1 month - contact us! We shall repeat sending again (thus do not forget to name date and the given payments.).

Also do not pay attention to messages from CDMA-WARE.COM is a known swindler, Russia (city - Chelyabinsk) which sells poor-quality UniBOX's, bought in China under very small price and 50 % of idle programs! If it has deceived you - we can send the full information on it, its address, a home telephone number... и.т.д.

We - make Universal BOX!
Name of our company - REVEN DEVELOPMENT LLC.
Our site: WWW.CDMASOFTWARE.COM
We work in the market of 5 years!
And we have no attitude to other sites and other liars from Russia which have begun the roguish activity and an anti-advertising more recently!

ecelulares
11-11-2008, 09:00 PM
I sent him $200 for a box. And that was the last time i heard from Him. I've wrote many emails and no reply. I've called at 3 AM (Ukraine local 10 AM) and he does not pickup. He's a total scam. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!!!!!!!:mad::mad: