PDA

View Full Version : broken nokia 3650

seyolng
28-10-2005, 06:49 AM
my 3650 would only turn on for one second and turns off right away, (the nokia logo would appear followed by a couple of lines and then nothing)...i haven't dropped it in water or anything, i started having this problem after it was exposed to an x-ray procedure from the hospital ... (i don't even know if it has anything to do with it),well i figured maybe it was just batery problem so i tried to purchase a new battery for it.. but it didn't work, the seller said the problem might be the mother board or something like that... help! is there any hope for my nokia 3650? can it still be fixed?? pls help!

THE FOX
31-10-2005, 02:59 AM
do a search, for formatting your fone..
Should help...

you can format it by holding three buttuns down then pressing power on..

tulun
31-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Press and hold :

Green Send + * + 3 then turn on the phone. ( Symbian OS only )

Wait for the confirmation message. Your phone is formatted.
All data will be lost, you need to reinstall application.

seyolng
05-11-2005, 04:26 AM
thanks tulun and THE FOX for the reply, i tried your advice but my phone still aint working, oh well, i just bo0ught me a new 3600 phone on ebay, i had the 3650 and now i have a 3600, i dunno if there's a difference... i'm still hoping by some miracle my broken phone would get fixed on its own... hehe, thanks again guys....

Thanh
15-11-2005, 01:38 PM
Hello :)

The three-button trick works only on phones that run Symbian 7.x and higher.... but the 3650 runs 6.1.

Try to boot the phone without MMC and hold the "pencil" key during boot. If it boots there is something dodgy with your MMC.

If it still doesn't boot, take it to the nearest NSC and have it flashed.....

Kind regards.....

Thanh

seyolng
20-11-2005, 10:08 AM
thanks THANH, i'll be sure to try your advice, hope it works this time, i'll let you know=)...