PDA

View Full Version : Flashing

Andy610
04-11-2005, 11:38 AM
can anybody give me a step by step guide on how to flash a nokia dt4 phone using ufs 3 tornado??

I broke my phone and it needs to be re-flashed, i have installed the flash files, they have installed
C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\products\RM-37

so i think im just unsure what opitions and files i need to choose in the program,

andy

hardm2000
09-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Wahts your email i'll send u a full guide!!

mocarrington
10-11-2005, 05:42 AM
I also could use this guide as well. I also have the UFS-3 Tornado but do not no what or how to flash my Nokia 8800. I have installed the RM-13 on my computor. I have sent you my email address via a PM to you, Thank you

nagdarp
01-12-2005, 09:33 AM

i could do with a guide as well. i am a newcomer to this field . want to make a living by getting into this business. pls do send on [email protected]. thanks in advance

andre128
02-12-2005, 10:33 AM
very easy for flashing dct4, just select the file like picture below then click [FLASH]

markmusariri
06-12-2005, 02:15 PM
plizz send the guide to [email protected]

nagdarp
09-12-2005, 10:32 AM
very easy for flashing dct4, just select the file like picture below then click [FLASH]
thank you could u also tell me the mcu, ppm , cnt and pm file extensions for dct3, dct4, dctl and wd2 phones ?
i am new to this and do not want to end up spoiling any clients phone. in case u r not able to send it in this forum pls send it to my email i.d. at [email protected]

thanks in advance.

nagdarp
09-12-2005, 10:34 AM
plizz send the guide to [email protected]
hi, forwarding the guide to u which ben has been kind enough to send to me.

base00
21-12-2005, 01:30 AM
Hi i could need this guide also.. i get my Twister lasher 2 weeks ago and result is three "die" Nok3310.. i m getting depressed about this: paid about 300 $ and no result.... please send some guids or somehting how to choose right PPM, MCU files without damaging phones.

My email is [email protected] and every help is more than welcome

Sincerely: Sam

vira_gold
09-01-2006, 07:26 PM
please send the studyguides for
Unlocking the nokia phones

Flashing the nokia phones and softwares used for it.

please send it to [email protected]

lscangus
25-05-2006, 09:53 AM
Halo! i am new to here. I have a 8800 i would like to have a guide as well.

[email protected]

deanohpc
18-06-2006, 11:46 AM
i could do with a guide as well. i am a newcomer to this field . want to make a living by getting into this business. pls do send on [email protected]. thanks in advance

Have you got further than me!

The software installation guide is not that clear but I have done it. All the programs open ok for the phones except the nokia. You click on icon for DCT3 or DCT4 and a box comes up saying - we have encountered a problem this program has to close then the whole pc reboots. It also opens on an NT platform when I have XP. In program properties I don't have an XP option at all.

I can't seem to get to 1st base with this can anyone help.

Also what is the BB5 nokia option all about

deanohpc
18-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Hi i could need this guide also.. i get my Twister lasher 2 weeks ago and result is three "die" Nok3310.. i m getting depressed about this: paid about 300 $ and no result.... please send some guids or somehting how to choose right PPM, MCU files without damaging phones.

My email is [email protected] and every help is more than welcome

Sincerely: Sam

I have had similar experience - is the situation recoverable or do you not yet know.

deanohpc
18-06-2006, 11:56 AM
Please help.

Am I even cableing up the unit correctly.

I have a cable in the USB port of the PC that goes to the telphone style plug of the UFS3. Then the phone dedicated lead goes from the box to the phone. Then there is the USB Hub socket on the Tornado, whats that for, the R45, again I am clueless.

bobski
10-12-2006, 10:11 PM

I don't know which file extensions to use for 7250i

Can you help?

Cheers.

adampeake
17-12-2006, 05:32 PM
7250i is the NHL-4JX model.

Usually when flashing a UK handset with my Twister box I would use the following:

In MCU box select the file named nhl4jx05.410
In PPM box select the file named nhl4jx05.41c
In CNT box select the file named nhl4jx05.41.ucp_c

Then just press Flash.

These are obviously based on firmware version 05.41 but the files would still be the same for lower or higher firmware versions. The PPM file varies from country to country and service provider but I usually find the C version the best for UK use.

If you have used the erase function then you will need a PM file for the phone unless you had the forethough to save it!

Do the above, then load PM file then reset all UI functions.

Hope this helps

Adam:D

bobski
18-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Cheers mate. I flashed it and most features were fixed except the camera. I think i'll use this one for spares.

Do you have the 3rd party software for flashing/ unlocking Siemens handsets with the UFS3 HWK. My kit came with the cables but no siemens software and all of the adverts for this package state that the siemens software is 3rd party.

bobski
18-12-2006, 08:07 PM

Me too please :)

calvin.carl
18-12-2009, 08:01 PM
To the best of my knowledge you just lay the new shingles on and go for it. If the flashing is Steel you would need to put on another flashing over the old and shingle as usual.