PDA

View Full Version : 5x NOKIA 6230I's



nokiaman12
06-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Hello.

I have for sale 5x Nokia 6230i mobile phones. These phones are boxed with accessories and memory card. All of these phones are fully working with no faults. They are unlocked to all networks so they will take any sim card. None of these phones are barred to a network.

OFFERS PLEASE.

Payment by PAYPAL only.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you

nokiaman12

NokDoc
06-11-2005, 04:58 PM
Hello.

I have for sale 5x Nokia 6230i mobile phones. These phones are boxed with accessories and memory card. All of these phones are fully working with no faults. They are unlocked to all networks so they will take any sim card. None of these phones are barred to a network.

OFFERS PLEASE.

Payment by PAYPAL only.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you

nokiaman12

Mr. Nokiaman,

Are U by incidence the same guy as here?

http://nokiafree.org/forums/t77549/h/s.html

NokDoc

nokiaman12
06-11-2005, 05:01 PM
Hello.

No I Am Not The Same Person.

Regards

Nokiaman12

NokDoc
06-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Ok,

Somehow this header & Ur ip had some slight indication to.

But since I should rely on Ur honesty, I wanna excuse for the confusion here.

Sorry

NokDoc

naz13
06-11-2005, 07:35 PM
hope it not the same guy but sound like him if it is him he try to rip me for 4 nokia 6230i said he sent them give me a tracking nu (snide) that i cant track then after telling me that when to post office & got them back (bull....) then told me he was lying about it told him would tell people on the forum he said dont care i will change my name & ip & do it again he also rip dct4

nokiaman12
06-11-2005, 08:41 PM
Hello.

I Am Not The Same Person, Why Do You Think I Look The Same. It Is Because I Am Trying To Sell The Same Phones.

I Don't Know Him Or Have Any Dealings With Him.

Thank You

John

HIjet
06-11-2005, 08:46 PM
mp to you???????????

naz33
06-11-2005, 09:23 PM
tell you what then let the person how want to buy them buy them in person or you sent them first & when the person get them & there alright send you payment not you send them & then give a tracking nu & then they send payment & if you happy with that & you do that & everythings is alright i will say sorry to you

HIjet
06-11-2005, 11:28 PM
what network were the unlocked from and any branden is there on the fones

nokiaman12
07-11-2005, 12:43 AM
Hello.

These phones were already unlocked and not unlocked from a network.

I don't understand the other question branden?

Thank you

John

darx
07-11-2005, 01:15 PM
sorry to but in i believe he means do the phones have any branding on them, ie if the phone was originally on orange it will carry the orange branding on it's firmware, same for o2 vodafone etc etc.

although i don't know why it makes any difference 50 seconds on a nbox and you can upgrade / debrand the firmware.

nokiaman12
07-11-2005, 02:05 PM
sorry to but in i believe he means do the phones have any branding on them, ie if the phone was originally on orange it will carry the orange branding on it's firmware, same for o2 vodafone etc etc.

although i don't know why it makes any difference 50 seconds on a nbox and you can upgrade / debrand the firmware.


The phones are factory unlocked and are not branded to any particular network. they are not branded.

Thank you

nokiaman12
07-11-2005, 02:06 PM
Thank you for helping me out. Now I understand what he means.

Thank you

nokiaman12

nokiaman12
08-11-2005, 10:47 PM
NAZ33.

I know this scam already. I have sent some phones to a guy in the UK and he never sent payment to me. Do you think im that stupid to send the phones first. When you deal on eBay, they pay you for the item first and then u dispatch. not dispatch and pay after. You could receive the phones and I might not every hear from you again.

Please understand I am not willing to risk it again after someone has already not paid for the phones I sent.

Honestly do you think people are that stupid.

Thank you

John

Mexx2005
09-11-2005, 07:32 PM
can the buyer pick up the phones or can you deliver them

naz33
09-11-2005, 09:06 PM
well it just the same for the buyer & you sound like the guy who try to rip people on this forum & people on ebay have big ref but you are just new to the forum & come days after a guy try the same think with the same fones so what are people to think & why dont you put them on ebay get more money on there & both people are protective & dont say cause of ebay charging cause you will make them up on the price you get 10/15 more than you will get on the forum so rather you let the person pick them up or you delived them if you dont want to sent to person first

ps dct4 got rip for about £120 by the last guy who was sell the same thing

nokiaman12
10-11-2005, 03:29 PM
Hello.

I can delivery them via Special Delivery.

Thank you

John

naz33
10-11-2005, 03:52 PM
dont think you understand john no one want to send there money until they get the fones so do it in person s/d is no good no fones no money