scullyscully
06-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Hi
I have a 700i that was on O2 in UK, Orange sim card went in it fine and it could send text messages no probs. So I assumed unlocked.
Problem is getting it to accept Orange GPRS WAP & MMS settings. Sent these from the Orange website and Sony Ericsson site. It will try to send but can't connect, connection to WAP fails straight away.
:evil:
Anyone else had this problem? I saw that there was a master reset button in the menu, would it wipe the original O2 settings so maybe a fresh start would work? Or am I missing something really simple?
Can anyone offer any help please?
Ta :-?
Plus I should add the settings appear to be in the right places, just not connecting.
I have a 700i that was on O2 in UK, Orange sim card went in it fine and it could send text messages no probs. So I assumed unlocked.
Problem is getting it to accept Orange GPRS WAP & MMS settings. Sent these from the Orange website and Sony Ericsson site. It will try to send but can't connect, connection to WAP fails straight away.
:evil:
Anyone else had this problem? I saw that there was a master reset button in the menu, would it wipe the original O2 settings so maybe a fresh start would work? Or am I missing something really simple?
Can anyone offer any help please?
Ta :-?
Plus I should add the settings appear to be in the right places, just not connecting.