PDA

View Full Version : pls. share ur modified flash using NOKIX

deadspot
16-11-2005, 02:59 AM
hi all..

i open this thread to post ur modified flash here...if no problem w/ u.

ty

Daryl Saludares
16-11-2005, 05:48 AM
hi all..
i open this thread to post ur modified flash here...if no problem w/ u.
ty
see it for your self... gud luck this is my latest flash V06.39B for 3310 phone :wink:
if more scripts are developed and be posted this SW will also grow in terms of enhancements or functionalities, and as long as flash space permits me to add more scripts... thanks to the people behind my success to add this great advancement in my Nokia 3310. THANK YOU

deadspot
16-11-2005, 06:41 AM
kabayan....

wheres the file???

ema2000
16-11-2005, 08:16 AM
what abt sharing nokix project *.nxp files and write menu structure file ;)

deadspot
16-11-2005, 08:19 AM
what abt sharing nokix project *.nxp files and write menu structure file ;)

ok i will open a thread regarding *.nxp files ...

p_l_q
16-11-2005, 09:32 AM
here (http://www.plq.xir.pl/p8l2q/p8l2q_1.1_engl.rar) u have my p8l2q based on nokia's firmware 8250 5.04 in eglish :wink:

deadspot
18-11-2005, 04:03 AM
here (http://www.plq.xir.pl/p8l2q/p8l2q_1.1_engl.rar) u have my p8l2q based on nokia's firmware 8250 5.04 in eglish :wink:

password pls????ok!

but it say bad block

deadspot
07-01-2006, 12:59 AM
see it for your self... gud luck this is my latest flash V06.39B for 3310 phone :wink:

Thank you for ur update!

Daryl Saludares
12-01-2006, 09:00 AM
i like NokiX :)
LONG LIVE NokiX

druidbartek
12-01-2006, 10:53 AM
@Daryl Saludares

dont forgot about

http://forum.pasjagsm.pl/files/thumbs/t_puzzle_107.jpg
and
http://images1.pictiger.com/thumbs/57/f7b1924cef3a23938dc99e446b4ec857.th.jpg
; )

deadspot
13-01-2006, 12:20 AM
sir corrupted file...pls check ty

deadspot
13-01-2006, 12:22 AM
sir corrupted file...kindly check it thankz!

vatics
14-01-2006, 03:26 AM
sir,

pls share your script in pong, minesweeper and puzzle. if there are more new games kindly share... so that i can update my 3310 mod... thank you...

Daryl Saludares
14-01-2006, 06:35 AM
thru this forum i'd like to ask permission from the writer/developer of the following scripts; MineSweeper, Pong, Puzzle to share your work here at NFREE i hope this won't be hard on your part, somehow ;)

many thanks to:

druidbartek/MineSweeper
sander18/Pong
grzesiek1711/Puzzle

pls check the late update of the modified SW, re:World clock, it's now bug free (courtesy of nuukiaworld)

vatics
14-01-2006, 07:43 AM
sir,

thank you very much for the script... i already have the new world clock script that has been updated without bugz... thank you for sharing...

Daryl Saludares
14-01-2006, 08:36 AM
sir,

thank you very much for the script... i already have the new world clock script that has been updated without bugz... thank you for sharing...
thanks to Yak's NokiX as well :)

vatics
16-01-2006, 10:21 AM
Sir,

what is the problem with this? when i patch the scirpt this error appears..
thanks....

---------------------------------------------------

# Processing started

# Output flash saving disabled.

# Input flash: 3310 v5.59.fls
# Loading... OK

# Processing: MineSweeper.nrx
Inserting game...
# ERROR: Line 11: Missing required VAR parameter!
# 344 +++ fail "Line "linenum": Missing required VAR parameter!"
# 46 +++ call add_ppm_strings script_name||"_ppm.txt"
# Error 4 running "E:\Cellphone Repair\Software 4 Flash Edit\Nokix\Nokix\scripts\ADD_PPM_STRINGS.rx", line 344: Program interrupted

# ERROR: Script failure!

Daryl Saludares
16-01-2006, 10:46 AM
i think you need to update (or replace) all your *.rx macros in your scripts directory, please visit http://www.nokix.pasjagsm.pl then download the latest scripts "27-12-2005" maybe this would help solve the error. :wink:

druidbartek
16-01-2006, 11:31 AM
Sir,

what is the problem with this? when i patch the scirpt this error appears..
thanks....

---------------------------------------------------

# Processing started

# Loading... OK

# Processing: MineSweeper.nrx
Inserting game...
# ERROR: Line 11: Missing required VAR parameter!
# 344 +++ fail "Line "linenum": Missing required VAR parameter!"
# 46 +++ call add_ppm_strings script_name||"_ppm.txt"
# Error 4 running "E:\Cellphone Repair\Software 4 Flash Edit\Nokix\Nokix\scripts\ADD_PPM_STRINGS.rx", line 344: Program interrupted

ure using old NokiX macros. The MineSweeper work only with new ones - but u shouldnt replacing old directory. Create new one eg NokiX_SDK and them put all scripts from http://www.nokix.pasjagsm.pl

regards

druidbartek

vatics
16-01-2006, 02:41 PM
Sir,

When i try to use the new macros, everytime i use the screensaver script I have this error...

-----------------------------------------------

# Processing started

# Loading... OK

# Processing: screen_saver.nrx E:\Cellphone Repair\Software 4 Flash Edit\Flash RAR\NokiX_main\NokiX\projects\.example\screen_savers\walk_screen_saver.txt
Parsing skin file: E:\Cellphone Repair\Software 4 Flash Edit\Flash RAR\NokiX_main\NokiX\projects\.example\screen_savers\walk_screen_saver.txt
# ERROR: Illegal variable name (insert_graphics/E:\Cellphone Repair\Software 4 Flash Edit\Flash RAR\NokiX_main\NokiX\projects\.example\screen_savers\walk.gif)!
# 121 +++ call value "insert_graphics/"file,ret,pool
# 596 +++ parse value insert_graphics(bmp) with bkg bkgt .
# Error 4 running "E:\Cellphone Repair\Software 4 Flash Edit\Flash RAR\NokiX_main\NokiX\scripts\INSERT_GRAPHICS.rx", line 121: Program interrupted

Daryl Saludares
17-01-2006, 04:31 AM
i think you need to take a look at the parameters of ur text files for the screen savers, what i did in my modds is that i tried switching between old INSERT_GRAPHICS.rx and the latest INSERT_GRAPHICS.rx and it did solve the problem, otherwise you will encounter the same error. pls do make a backup of all the previous *.rx in a different directory, and one more thing, please use the latest NokiX 1.30 it's fast in terms of processing. hope this will help you... :)

for a more faster output, pls use first "Simulate processing" and if possible un-check first the scripts which u think is error free so that it will be faster to detect the error. this is how i made my modified flash, the latest one :D

maybe some guys around can share their NokiX experience too. :D

joci2000
17-01-2006, 09:27 AM
Sir,

When i try to use the new macros, everytime i use the screensaver script I have this error...

-----------------------------------------------

# Processing started

# Loading... OK

# Processing: screen_saver.nrx E:\Cellphone Repair\Software 4 Flash Edit\Flash RAR\NokiX_main\NokiX\projects\.example\screen_savers\walk_screen_saver.txt
Parsing skin file: E:\Cellphone Repair\Software 4 Flash Edit\Flash RAR\NokiX_main\NokiX\projects\.example\screen_savers\walk_screen_saver.txt
# ERROR: Illegal variable name (insert_graphics/E:\Cellphone Repair\Software 4 Flash Edit\Flash RAR\NokiX_main\NokiX\projects\.example\screen_savers\walk.gif)!
# 121 +++ call value "insert_graphics/"file,ret,pool
# 596 +++ parse value insert_graphics(bmp) with bkg bkgt .
# Error 4 running "E:\Cellphone Repair\Software 4 Flash Edit\Flash RAR\NokiX_main\NokiX\scripts\INSERT_GRAPHICS.rx", line 121: Program interrupted

As i know you may be use the newest nokix version am i right?
as i noticed the newest nokix has some minor bug with folder names. so try to not to use special charaters(like space or anything else) in the folder's names. try with like this: c:\anims\walk_screen_saver.txt also you have to move the files there. This solution solve my same problem ;-)

Daryl Saludares
18-01-2006, 04:22 AM
Rotater-beta/grzesiek1711
Nu, Pagadi/sander18

2 more games added-(Update)

deadspot
18-01-2006, 04:32 AM
wow new games....ty

YaHaa
19-01-2006, 01:56 AM
where i can get Rotater-beta/grzesiek1711 and Nu, Pagadi/sander18 script??
Thanx man..

druidbartek
19-01-2006, 02:24 AM
where i can get Rotater-beta/grzesiek1711 and Nu, Pagadi/sander18 script??
Thanx man..

here ure:
have phun! :wink:

regards, druidbartek

druidbartek
19-01-2006, 02:26 AM
this game made user from Polish pasjaGSM forum

regards

vatics
19-01-2006, 02:54 PM
sir,

thank you for sharing the new games... NOKIX is the best....

YaHaa
19-01-2006, 05:49 PM
@druidbartek
Thanx 4 ur sharing :-D

Polish pasjaGSM forum
regards

deadspot
07-02-2006, 04:33 AM
@daryl S.

bozz any update....

thankz

Daryl Saludares
14-02-2006, 10:28 AM
i was trying to make a modified flash file which won't make the phone restarts every minute, maybe you can try this. thanks to all script writers...

Thanks Yak ;)

i think some of the scripts i've used here are having problems, i just can't detect it myself, because my phone still restarts intermittently. that's when i add some D:Virus scripts maybe around 7 scripts.

deadspot
15-02-2006, 12:51 AM
i was trying to make a modified flash file which won't make the phone restart every minute, maybe you can try this. thanks to all script writers...

Thanks Yak ;)

thank you bozz for ur flash

joci2000
15-02-2006, 03:05 PM
i think some of the scripts i used here are having problems, i just can't detect it myself, because my phone still restarts intermittently. that's when i add some D:Virus scripts maybe around 7 scripts.

i detected the scripts which make this problem. These scripts are temperature and display date :( This test took more than a week.

dvirus666
15-02-2006, 05:25 PM
i think some of the scripts i used here are having problems, i just can't detect it myself, because my phone still restarts intermittently. that's when i add some D:Virus scripts maybe around 7 scripts.

i detected the scripts which make this problem. These scripts are temperature and display date This test took more than a week.
If any are causing problems it would be the Temperature script as this is an unstable script.

As for display date this should work as before because it uses the same NOKIA function I used in the previous release to display the date. The only changes were to the menu.

I have both running on my 3310 (and loads more) and never had any problems but I will look at the scripts again but just to make things clear there were only ever tested on a 3310 so might not run on other models..

joci2000
15-02-2006, 06:19 PM
but the problem is on 3310 also :(

Do you use to see in the netmonitor's 36th page the middle bottom number?
Easier to watch this number than watch the phone when it restarts.
This is for idle restarts. The number become higher and higher also if i don't use the temperature script just the display_date. :(

dvirus666
15-02-2006, 10:11 PM
@ joci2000:
Can please tell me how long it goes before a restart. Because like I said, I dont have this problem. :-?

joci2000
15-02-2006, 10:46 PM
@ joci2000:
Can please tell me how long it goes before a restart. Because like I said, I dont have this problem. :-?

It is restart in different time from power on. sometimes after 20minutes but sometimes after 6 hours idle.

I always make the phone ui; dev; ui,smc,cc; full fctory reset, default settings and it doesn't solve it.

but it is strange because the standby logo script works fine.

i will make a simple test only with this two script to check it again :wink:

dvirus666
15-02-2006, 11:10 PM
ok, well if its 6 hours, I dont keep the phone on that long :lol: . I will run some of my own tests and let you know what I find.

Daryl Saludares
16-02-2006, 12:14 AM
ok, well if its 6 hours, I dont keep the phone on that long :lol: . I will run some of my own tests and let you know what I find.
we hope for the best Sir, thank you for the follow up... indeed your scripts are very much valuable... ;-)

BTW i do have a test object; no less than my 3310 phone, all the scripts posted here in NFREE and pasjagsm were i think used in my Nokix projects before, i just remove some of the scripts... :o

dvirus666
16-02-2006, 01:04 AM
No problem :D . I like what I do so would like to make it trouble free.

Small update:
I have had both scripts running on there own (except for the write menu) since just after my first previous post, Still not powered off yet. :P

But I have looked over the temperature script and did see a small problem with the way I used the config, so fixed that. but not sure on the date part yet. Will just have to wait and see.

joci2000
16-02-2006, 07:46 AM
So the test ended and the result with only these two script and a new menu for activate the scripts.

in an 8 hours period my phone restarts 4 times :( according to the netmonitor's number.

dvirus666
16-02-2006, 09:42 AM
Now this is mad,
Mine has been running for over 10 hours and has not powered off at all.

I will continue the test for the rest of the day, to see if it will power down on mine.

joci2000
16-02-2006, 09:45 AM
powered off

it won't power off just restart so you won't see it unless you watch it all day :lol: or if you see the netmonitor.

dvirus666
16-02-2006, 09:49 AM
I checked net monitor page 35/6 out. All normal as when I started the test.

joci2000
16-02-2006, 09:51 AM
I checked net monitor page 35/6 out. All normal as when I started the test.

it is strange. You must have a special phone with special hw :-)

dvirus666
16-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Well since yesterday, I have had my phone on with both scripts running and never had a reboot happen as yet. I have made a couple of changes to both script but nothing that would suggest it fixed a bug, just cosmetic.

I have uploaded them again to my site for others to try again. If the problem continues then I will suggest to stop using and I will write them again from scratch.

deadspot
17-02-2006, 01:40 AM
Me too a have problem my phone restart......im using daryl flash file!

Daryl Saludares
20-02-2006, 10:15 AM
i think the problem is in temperature.nrx script, i already use the latest D:Virus script for temperature and some pixels in the display is left behind when i try to view the phone numbers and i want to go back to the main menu. i just removed the temperature script in my project. display_date.nrx works fine now. maybe D:Virus can still fix his temperature.nrx, thanks in advance. ;-)

dvirus666
20-02-2006, 12:07 PM
i think the problem is in temperature.nrx script, i already use the latest D:Virus script for temperature and some pixels in the display is left behind when i try to view the phone numbers and i want to go back to the main menu. i just removed the temperature script in my project. display_date.nrx works fine now. maybe D:Virus can still fix his temperature.nrx, thanks in advance. ;-)
I found the the pixel bug just after I uploaded the script.. I should have done more tests, Sorry. I will fix as much as I can today for testing.

yak
21-02-2006, 12:11 AM
Thanks so much for your appeciation guyz!

As you see polish users really got into it with all these new games. I know it is not so good here, maybe beacause I give a bit more support there lately :\. But if there are programmers knowing C here, that want to write some new games for our old good DCT3 phones, please let me know. We can create some subforum about programming as we have on PasjaGSM.pl.

However he have some brilliant guys here that create these magnificent patches :D. That's superb!

Some posts before joci2000 waid, that latest scripts for NokiX have some problems with spaces in filenames. I've double checked now, only the INSERT_GRAPHICS.rx macro in version 1.0 caused this spaces problem with NokiX 1.30. Version 1.1 which is included in latest scrips package works ok. So I assume vatics (he reported the problem) didn't replaced it or didn't set the Macros path correctly.

So I think that when you have NokiX 1.30 and ALL latest scripts there are no problems with spaces in filenames. If I missed something please let me know so I can fix it.

vatics
21-02-2006, 02:56 AM
@yak

sir, i have also problem with my 5110, when i patch the new games like bit of pipe, nu pagadi, minesweeper & puzzle, the screensaver hangs up. when i select what screensaver to display it hangs. i only experience it in 5110 with 3310 & 8210 it works fine. thank you...

joci2000
21-02-2006, 09:38 AM
As you see polish users really got into it with all these new games. I know it is not so good here, maybe beacause I give a bit more support there lately :\. But if there are programmers knowing C here, that want to write some new games for our old good DCT3 phones, please let me know. We can create some subforum about programming as we have on PasjaGSM.pl.

This would be a great idea.

yak
21-02-2006, 12:15 PM
@ vatics

I've checked this (5110, some animated screen savers, some new games including bit of pipe) and it works well. Hmmm...

@ joci2000

Ok, we will have to ask some administrator to create it for us :D.

Daryl Saludares
02-03-2006, 10:31 AM
this is my latest project Mail suite and File Manager is now integrated in the flash... thanks SI33 and Yak...