PDA

View Full Version : 5510 problems



nicolarr
03-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Hi,

I hope that someone can help me with this...

My 5510 had a problem with shuting down after 4 sec.
Before that error, phone was working 100%.

I have repared that with EXT_UI, and phone works fine. Except that radio and mp3 player don`t work now. Radio switches on but no sound. My PC detect 5510, i have in windows explorer removable drive g: (as 64mb of mp3 memory) but nokia audio manager don`t detect phone. I can copy music via explorer, but phone don`t detect it.

And if make a call, i can`t hear nothing from speaker. But if i have headphones connected, then i can hear.

Any clue ? I will be greatfull for any kind of advice, solution...

Greetings

mestrini
05-12-2005, 12:00 AM
please don't post same issue twice!

since your problem sounds like an hardware problem i moved the thread to the repairs section.

so now you must wait until someone decides to answer it ;)

cheers

(topic closed)